I feel so good

My brother was talking my head off about stupid things. I began swearing angrily (“Shut the f*ck up!” He didn’t), and my sister came into the room and told me to leave. I didn’t. I started towards this computer, but I remembered something from “Clerks”: Vent your anger and you’ll feel better.

So I get a drink of water (which my sister thought I’d throw on him), take a huge sip, then spit it all out onto my brother! This is taken from “Clerks,” where a customer won’t shut up about tabloids, so Randall spits water in his face. Unlike “Clerks,” however, I was too far away to get just his face, so I also got his shirt and some of the floor, too. He swore a lot (as well as take off his shirt–good doG, that’s disturbing to see since he’s very fat). But I didn’t care. That was one of the most refreshing drinks of water I’ve ever had.

Moral: Vent your anger, and you’ll feel better.

LOL would have loved to see that hahaha…is your brother still pissed?

More than likely. He never stays that way, though, so he’ll be back.

The only similar time was when I was getting frustrated, and decided to make good on my threats of throwing key-lime yogurt onto him. He hates it. I like it. Whatever.

best way to get even is the non-violent onces hahaha

No, the real morale of this story is that swearing a lot, opposing the majority, and even making pre-emtive retaliative strikes makes it all better? %|

YAHOO!

Fight that mofo, Cube, he sounds just like my brother.
We just get in fights. I get him on the floor in like 3 seconds.
If I were your brother and you did that to me, I wouldn’t forget it. I’d get back at you. Revenge is sweet. Or I’d just beat the shit out of you.

YAHOO!

Fight that mofo, Cube, he sounds just like my brother.
We just get in fights. I get him on the floor in like 3 seconds.
If I were your brother and you did that to me, I wouldn’t forget it. I’d get back at you. Revenge is sweet. Or I’d just beat the shit out of you.[/quote]

not only are you a spammer valar, but you’re a bully aswell! :stuck_out_tongue:

Allthough this kind of things happen a lot between brothers, (I remember some legendary fights of me with my sister, when we were kids…) I don’t think that it was the apropriate behavior from you…

Perhaps you were right to be pissed with your brother (or perhaps not…), but you definetely shouldn’t spit all this water on your brother…

Sorry Cube but I do not agree with this kind of behavior…

Remember that he is and always be your little brother… and at the end, there will be a time where you’ll regret all those things that you have done to him, as he’ll regret the things he has done to you…

I still remember the fights I had with my sister and some times we both laugh with it… Still, I’d prefer that these things had never happened…

Spyros.

My sister’s 14.

I, the poor shrimpy 12 year old, am on the recieving ends of all her moodinesses.

I would love to spit a mouthful of water on her, but she can kick farther than I spit

how long will she be this way :o

It may sound cool now, but listen to skontar. You will regret it. I used to tease my sister and make fun of her. And how that I live on my own I regret it. I havent seen my sister for many months. My family lives about five hours away. And I regret being mean and teasing instead of being nice and having fun.

And I know you will regret it cube. Just imagine how your brother feels. Someone treating him like shit and spitting water on him. It probably makes him feel bad and lowers his self-esteem. Once you dont see your family for six months you will regret all the bad things you’ve done. Because when it comes down to it they are the only ones who will always stick by you. Friends come and go, families don’t.

well me and my sister are like this crosses fingers, and we have been allways. im really glad.

My little sister is 20 now, and still not over it. Hehe

Imp

well, my “little” sister is 37 now, and I still find her stupid… :stuck_out_tongue:

But ssshhhhh… don’t tell her… he he he he… 8)

Seriously, I love her very much and I wouldn’t do anything that would hurt her feelings…

I think such behavior between brothers and/or sisters is pretty normal… I mean it happens even in the “best of familes”… :stuck_out_tongue: I think it has something to do with some kind of antagonism…

Take my kids for example… When my little daughter was borned, my son (he’s 1.5 year older than her…) felt extremely jealous, allthough me and my wife tried not to show any different behavior to the “newcomer”, that could cause this behavior from my son…

No matter what we tried he was always jealous and he was beating her in every opportunity… It was like a nightmare!!!

Now things are a little bit different, but that’s because She’s older now and she can “take care” of herself. :wink: Can you imagine, what happens when he tries to do something and then she fights back??? The house is turned into Vietnam!!!

Cube fan, could you please reconsider and try to make up, with your little brother???

Spyros.

you’re doomed for life dude, there’s no way escaping those cycles (well, until she turns in heir fifties, but then it’s WAY worst…)

:stuck_out_tongue:

Martin

Guys, I’m the “baby” of my family. (It shows in my posts. “LOCK THIS THREAD, THEETH! LOCK THIS THREAD, THEETH!”) I don’t have a little brother. I’m 13, and my brother’s almost 18. Okay, well, not almost–he will be in April, and he won’t stop telling me what he wants despite the fact that’s a little under 2 months away. “yuyuhakusho, bluegendervolume69384, dragonballs, dragonballs, dragonballs.” Uuugh.

If he had any self-esteem, uh, I don’t know what he’d do, probably just like in “The Grinch,” where his nose grows, or “Pinocchio,” where the soul of the tree he came from repossesses him and makes him try and kill Gepetto. %| :expressionless: :Z :smiley: (Just kidding.)

Yeah, it wastes water. %| Seriously, I don’t know any other way to shut him up cheaply and unannoyingly.

He says he can beat me up, and I pretty much believe him. He weighs like 300 pounds, so I guess if I tried to fight him, he could jump on me and the world would go off it’s axis. Of course, he’d need to find a way to beat gravity and get up… (He’s actually nearby, so I should probably just shut up. But I won’t.)

Temper, temper…

Seriously, I don’t think I’d take it well at all. But do remember, he never shuts up, and never goes away. I wouldn’t mind too much if he moved out of the house, then the smells might improve. Then, of course, he’d probably annoy everybody else in the world.

O.k. I rephrase:

Cube fan, could you please reconsider and try to make up, with your big brother???

:smiley:

Is it o.k. now???

Spyros.

You’re not one of those wierd people, like in the movies, who say what they’re typing outloud all the time, are you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Imp

You’re not one of those wierd people, like in the movies, who say what they’re typing outloud all the time, are you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Imp[/quote]

Nope!!! He’s like those magazines characters, that they have those popups, that show what they are thinking outloud, all the time…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Spyros.

You’re not one of those wierd people, like in the movies, who say what they’re typing outloud all the time, are you? :P[/quote]

Nope!!! He’s like those magazines characters, that they have those popups, that show what they are thinking outloud, all the time…[/quote]

you mean like in The Sims?

rotfl

Martin

I was at the library, and he could have come over and read what I wrote. There’s nothing involving “The Sims.” (BTW: My sister loves that game. I think she wants a PlayStation 2 to get “The Sims” with a monkey butler! I wouldn’t mind getting it for the ability to change your Sims’ looks. My brother hates the game, unless he makes me have lesbians in it or he makes me try and kill them all. He just wants an XBOX for “BMX XXX.” Okay, not really. I don’t think he’d care what we got, because he has ideas for all of them, none of which involve that dirty-old-man game. He’d probably want “Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball.”)

Cube fan, could you please reconsider and try to make up, with your big brother???

Yeah, that’s more like it Skontar, now with a little more UUMPH. JK. If I tried making up with him I’d probably get in trouble with my mom for going into her make-up supplies. :wink:

Really, if I tried to make up, we’d start talking about other junk, I’d get annoyed, and throw my faulty computer at him. (Supposing I could lift it.) Then I’d get arrested for assault and having a crappy computer as a weapon. Then he’d throw a cow at me.

Pointless Link

You’re not one of those wierd people, like in the movies, who say what they’re typing outloud all the time, are you?

Not neccesarily. If I want somebody to hear it, yeah, I’ll read it aloud. But if not (this is most of the time), I’m silent with the exception of me banging my fingers improperly on the keyboard.