I made a free, open-source cloth add-on for Blender — Cloth Lab

I wanted more accessible tools for creating and controlling cloth in Blender, so I built my own add-on called Cloth Lab and released it for free, with the source code included.

The idea is simple: having a smaller budget shouldn’t stop someone from making the things they imagine.

I’ve put the demo videos, feature overview, installation instructions, and download on my website. The page is available in English and Korean:

The add-on’s interface is currently in Korean, but the English page includes guides to help you get started.

It’s still evolving, and I’d love to hear what you think. If you try it, feedback and bug reports are welcome.

3 Likes

This looks really interesting. Are you using the new or old Blender cloth physics or your own?

If the new Blender Cloth physics, how are you doing self-collisions, since that doesn’t have it yet?

Think I’ll wait for an English version before installing, it’s hard enough trying to work out all this stuff, let alone not being able to read any of the buttons/labels.

1 Like