I might jump ship from my current game and start remaking an arcade classic

As of right now, I’m officially going to start work on the Marble Madness project and putting aside my Metroid project. I would like to apologize to the group of people who were genuinely excited to see what would become of the game (keep in mind I will not forget about that game), and I greatly appreciate everything y’all have done for me, whether that be tips, help, or even saying it looks good. I hope you will continue to support my efforts, though I understand if you don’t.
With that out of the way, I have already started brainstorming and working on this for about 45 minutes.
Here’s the basic info you should know:

• All new levels.
    None of the levels from the original game will be remade, it’s already been done in Rolling Madness)
  • All of the original enemies will be making a return.
    Steelies, Marble Munchers, Acid Puddles, ect…
  • New enemies will appear.
    Enemies with different abilities from the old ones will be present.
  • RETRO LEVELS!
    Levels with callbacks to older game series
  • Different marbles.
    Multiple colors for the player’s Marble instead of just blue or red
    Multiplayer.
    Two to four player versus mode.

I details on the above section-

All new levels, pretty self explanatory new levels are brand new original level designs.
Here’s a concept drawing for the first level

New Enemies, also self explanatory. Enemies I design that function differently from those of the original game.

Retro Levels, this is the part I’m most excited about. Don’t get this confused with the levels from the original Marble Madness, these levels will be full of references to older games (8 bit generation to 16 bit generation). For a better example a Sonic the Hedgehog themed level where the marble is replace with Sonic and the aesthetic would be Green Hill Zone. or Metroid themed level where your marble is the Morph Ball and Metroids can latch onto you and drop you making you dizzy.

Different Marbles, the player will be able to choose from predetermined marble colors, might make it so a player will have to unlock the different colors by completing certain races. I don’t know if I will allow the player to use the Retro Level Marbles, Maybe they could be unshockable variants.

Multi-player, I will try to make the game four player, but most likely it will be two player at max. This would entail a simple race against the other player with no time limit, who ever reaches the goal first will win. I might also make an arena mode if I can get four player mode to work well. All this would be is a sumo wrestling type thing where you try to get the opponents off of the arena. I would like to put power ups in this mode such as a lead weight that makes you heavier, feather that makes it so you don’t crack or get dizzy after falling off an edge, and lives.

This marks the start of the new project Marble Mayhem. Just like before, I will keep a steady stream of updates coming to show progress. Here’s a link to the new topic for the new project, New project, Marble Mayhem. Have a wonder full day