I need a couple of models (Willing to make them myself)

Hello. I am wondering if I can get some help in making a couple of models I need for a visual demonstration? Here is the link to the item I want to replicate in the form of a couple of models - one for the box, one for the paper stacks. I want to make it as accurate as possible, so, I would really appreciate it if I could get help with the precise dimensions.

Thanks.

Have you thought of emailing the manufacturer? If you’re effectively going to be advertising their product, they’re likely to be quite helpful.

@SonAmyFan362 I actually have a full box sitting in my garage if you don’t mind waiting till tomorrow I can get you exact measurements and even the thickness of the cardboard of the box, dimensions of the box, and the lid as well. However they will be in imperial measurements as I am in the US (one of those rebel non metric countries)

2 Likes

Thank you! I look forward to getting the information, and I don’t mind the wait.

Ok the main box portion without the lid section is external dimensions

11 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 9 1/4"

The lid section is as follows external dimensions

12" x 18" x 3 1/2"

Cardboard Thickness is 1/8" and seam flaps are folded over one another so 1/4"

1 Like

Also if you need seam images I can post an actual picture of the seam fold pattern of the inside of the lid and the main box. There is also a knockout oval for handles just above middle height at both ends.

1 Like

Sounds awesome! That would also be great! Thanks!

@SonAmyFan362
No problem, I will post those tomorrow. Working on another project right now and then off to bed. Hope they are useful and what you are looking for. I also have a legal size box as well which is a bit bigger if you will need that too.

Sounds great! I might be interested in making a variety of 3D Models, so, any figures that can be provided are always welcome!

@SonAmyFan362
This is the legal size box but the standard letter size box folds and design is the same. And the measurements in the previous thread was for the letter size box. Which is what you linked for the image in your description.
Here is some pictures. All the flaps tuck to the inside of the box.

2 Likes

This is very detailed! Thank you!

1 Like