I need help finding a blueprint specifically

Hello, good morning. I need to find the bluprint of a 2007 VW Beetle. Specifically it has to be that one, I need to model a part of the car for 3D printing. The part will be mounted on a real car, but the car is in another city. I have measurements but I would need the blueprint to place it well. I’ve already been searching the internet but I can’t find that specific model from that year. If by any chance someone has it, I’m very grateful to pass it on to me. Best regards.

Aeromods for 2001 VW Beetle - Page 2 - Fuel Economy, Hypermiling,  EcoModding News and Forum - EcoModder.com

here is one with some dimensions, does this work?

1 Like

That’s great my friend, thank you very much! The measurements seem to be quite close to what I manage to collect between the customer and parts on the internet. On the rear glass it says 923, right? On the internet the spare part was listed 800 millimeters, the spoiler of the car, discounting from both sides a little has quite coherence.

1 Like

The client tells me that he measured 1.15 meters the inner arch of the window. On the spare parts page it says that the spoiler is 80cm in total length. Do you think it’s coherent? The client doesn’t really know how to provide measurements. He did what he could.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know, I am not very good at blender, and definitely not accurate, I suggest printing something with minimal infill and a cheap filament, test the dimensions, and then make adjustments until the cheap versions work, and then print it with full durability and with nice filament.

1 Like

Yes! I was just thinking that there would be no other choice. Thank you so much for the help, cheers!

1 Like

Ready !

1 Like

Good Luck!

1 Like

Nice project. Long print times, huh?

1 Like

On an Artillery X1 it will take approximately 5 or 6 days. But the customer prefers that to buying the spare part. Here in Argentina a generic part is 500 dollars and an original much more. Which is quite a lot of money for almost anyone in Argentina, because salaries are $400-600 and from there down (monthly).

1 Like

The Argentinian government doesn’t take care of me, much less VW is going to take care of me haha
Maybe I’ve already turned in the work, I’m waiting for them to try it out so I can make changes if necessary.