I need help with some assets, it's nothing complicated, but it could greatly help

Here’s the thing, I’ve started a lot of projects that I didn’t finish, clumsy me. The reason for that is that I either didn’t have the time or I started something new.

So what is it that I need help with? Well … It’s simply modeling a plane to make it a bit different. I don’t need anything advanced, just make it look different with some variations on it. I’ll send you the files and everything you need, you’ll just need to modify it a bit and make a few variants.

I don’t need a skilled person, even a complete beginner could do it, but it would be a huge time save for me while I focus on the other projects I have at hand. I’ll simply give you the walls you’ll have to modify and make alternative versions and we’ll be good to go.

This is the main idea being the thing, it’s basically an easy and intuitive interior creation system that will allow we to design a lot of levels quicker

These small projects I’ve worked on are actually parts of one big project, it’s just that these are small assets and I’m working on all kinds of things. The reason I’ve asked for help is because it would greatly help to have some walls or structures a bit modified and in the meantime I could work on the other assets. If you’re interested by it, you can DM me and I’ll tell you everything you need

So I don’t need you to create rooms, because I’ll do it. I just need new walls, floors and roofs that I can snap together. Like for example I need to diversify the yellow wall, make two or three variations of that wall. Or you could create a new set of prefabs with completely new walls, floors and roofs. The reason why I told you not to put too much effort on it is because it’s just a passion project and I just like working with 3D thingies. But it will sure be nice if you can do additional things, if you want of course

So are you interested? Again, you can DM me and I’ll answer all your questions

Hello there. I’m interested on helping you out but since I’m a beginner in 3D modelling especially in blender and having a busy schedule, may I know whether there’re deadlines for each model? here’s my discord; hezchlychadd and my email [email protected]