I need some help for a Tiktok project

Hey Everyone! I am looking for someone that can help me put my objects and my background together and a image plane, so that I can finish my project I am so new to blender that its very very hard for me to understand how to put everything together. I have 2.5 million followers on tiktok so whoever helps I can give you credit, I can shout you out what you like I just don’t have a huge budget for this yet, but if it goes well and we get the show picked up we can talk about payment for continuation.

1 Like

hello Eliana, please repost this in a new topic, and choose this same category…because you cant post volunteer requests in another topics, that were not made by you… @bartv

Thanks for the ping, Michael!

@ElianaG I moved your post to the #jobs:volunteer-work category as we don’t consider credits/shoutout a form of payment.

1 Like

hello, i can help you for a shoutout

1 Like

Oh sorry I have no idea how to work this thing

1 Like

Thanks I didn’t know where to post it I’m new to this forum so I am not sure ow to work it yet

2 Likes

HEY!! If u want to talk about the project I can give u more detail about it if you can email me at [email protected]

email sent

more details on your project, please…

I also sent you an email.