I need someone that can make a tram in 3D

A bit longer since i tried excessively to use crease edges to not model every detail… but the doors and windows could even be simpler…

…or the base for more highpoly version… of course there are not much details on the roof (which mostly is not visible from normal street view) … also no wheels…

According modulartiy… (excecpt from mirrorier) the front and middle part are in fact slghy different on the references… (windoes aboeve the “wheel” vs not…)… only the doors may be uses as modules…

The pantograph is also the simplest geometry to just add a grain of detail :wink:

4 Likes

I didnt asked for the entire model because i know it is impossible for free but i know people who make this for free but i don’t agree with them. (Is nice to do that but spending a lot of time in others…) i know it looks like because put interior pictures and i didn’t specified in the text…
Im trying to learn Blender 4.0 again because i got more time so is perfect to have at least a base of what i want to do because for me is so difficult.
Could you give me the .blend project? Thanks.

First of all, i just searched for Traffiq and they are so good. Is incredible what they do for the price they sell. Thanks for recommending them!
Second, i know that the description i writed is not good and it has a lot of errors but i think that in other messages i described better what i wanted. Sorry if it looks like im a scammer or else. Im new in Blender and the tutorials are so long so i wanted at least a base model for work in because im struggling in doing the start block into something… Also my native language is spanish so i sometimes struggle with english so i can not transmit the same idea like in spanish so i try my best.
Sorry if i look like that and thanks for telling me.

4.0 will imo only compound your problem trying to grasp concepts of modeling complex objects so I’d suggest rolling back to a previous more ‘user friendly’ version, until such time you’ve at least a basic working knowledge. After all for those new too 3d modeling or seeking to return dependent upon motivation etc…the learning curve can be a little steep.

Whereas, Okidoki’s simple block out workflow only involves 1 primitive lowpoly cube, extruded to a beveled rectangle then duplicated once, alongside additional window and door detailing as well, plus final touch of a pantograph modeled with a few connected polystrips / extruded edges :+1:

1 Like