I need someone that can make a tram in 3D

Hello.
I’m new in blender so I don’t know how the mechanics work. I’m playing with it but i still don’t understand… I need a 3D model of a tram. Specifically the CAF Urbos 3 of Zaragoza (Pictures below).

I know is difficult but i tried to recreate it and for me it was impossible. I searched on the internet for 3D models of the tram but i couldn’t find the Urbos 3.
Please, if you can do this i will be eternally gratefull. I don’t need texturing but if you do it i will be nice.
Thanks for reading this and hope you make it. :heart:

I think you’re underestimating how many hours it would someone to model what you’ve shown in those images… for free.

4 Likes

i know is almost impossible to do but if at least someone can do the exterior (without details like a button, the wiper or the top) and he can give me the blend project i will be very happy.

You will meet less suspicion if you provide information about who you are and what you are doing. I’m not saying no one should help you. Helping is a big part of forums like this. But, we all know there are legions of people seeking to take advantage of other people.

Sharing is a big part of forums like this too. Why not participate in the forum? Tell about your project? Beginning with “gimme stuff” makes a bad impression.

Not accusing the OP. I know nothing of him. In general please consider issues such as below when considering giving such work. Also consider that the request may be honest.

What will you do with the model?

“Specifically the CAF Urbos 3 of Zaragoza”. Why? Why is your need so specific and so demanding that no other or similar is enough?

Will you make money or other practical gain from your project? If so then why aren’t you paying and why didn’t you disclose that you would make money?

Will you sell the model?

Will you take credit for it as if you made it or use without credit?

A Blender newbie would want to participate in the forum for advice, encouragement, critique, and such.

These requests often come from new members who post only once or a few times all asking for models.

Where can we see your work? Website, social media, post something here?

There are a many other questions. You can see why free work requests are suspicious. So in order to get help, except by abusing naive kids, a requestor should attempt to address such concerns.

11 Likes

Thanks for using your time on reading.

1. What will you do with the model?
    • I will use it for a roblox game. Im trying to make all the assets but i don’t have
      time for the tram and i don’t know how to use blender (in an advanced way).
  2. Why is your need so specific and so demanding that no other or similar?
    • I need the Urbos 3 because the game im trying to do is about transport of the mentioned city. I want to do it the most reallistic possible.
  3. Will you make money or other practical gain from your project?
    • Absolutly not. Im not going to make money with this creation or a modified one of this. The game im trying to do will have only 3 gamepasses (Which is the way you buy upgrades in games in roblox, you only win robux which is the platform currency) will be focused on other stuff like: “Cercanias access”, more buses and admin.
  4. Why you aren’t paying?
    • Im not trying to make money with it and also i don’t have. I don’t have intentions to spend money on this project because is not focused on money. Is focused on entertainment and it can also go wrong because is not easy to get visits on this platform.
  5. Will you sell the model?
    • No.
      I will give credits also.
      I don’t have more time right now so i will try to awnser more questions tomorrow. Thanks for asking me and have a good night.
      Note: English is not my native language so i can do mistakes.
2 Likes

I didn’t find any free ones. If you do find a free or cheap one be sure the license allows it to be used in games and the conditions for that. You should ask a site about Roblox since some forbid in game commerce with the model and might consider robux as that.

Here is one that is only $9.

1 Like

Thanks for searching up 3D models but is not what im searching for…
Sorry but i already searched for a 3D model of the tram and the only thing i could find was from 10 years ago a company that were in charge of creating ads and marketing but it looks like they doesn’t work anymore and they will not give me the model.

1 Like

At this point your extreme requirements for a precise model of a specific tram is a red flag to me.

There are other red flags but precise and inflexible requirements without pay, significant pay, is extra suspicious to me.

That’s my opinion. Others do as you choose.

Another possibility occurs to me. Some of these requests probably come from kids who “don’t know any better” and mean no harm.

3 Likes

Really ??

https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-caf-urbos-3-2183169

1 Like

Ok, the naysayers have made their point. The horse is dead, no need to beat it any more. Please keep future replies focused on actually performing the volunteer work

2 Likes

Thanks for searching one but is similar but not the same…
Anyways, i would buy it but, 99 dollars? With that i can pay someone for 2 or 5 personal classes for Blender… But yeah thanks!

1 Like

Someone has to make the things needed oneself… or make some money with something else to buy what someone needs… that’s life…
…if this is something more simpler… or not so specific… :person_shrugging:

Edit: in fact … i misread that the other suggestion was only 9 $ … i read 99$ …what i thought was adequate for the details…

Learning something new every day…

1 Like

This might be even interesting…

But some people do not like stating something mundane…
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

very nice. I like it so much. Do you have it?

I did this myself… to have a look at the complexity even of this simple one (no interiour)…
…because i’m with @thorn’s commet.

And now this is “enough” (nice) ?? So this gets weirder and weirder for me. Especially when someone flagged my reply…

1 Like

You should contact the guys who create Traffiq. They are experts in this area and supply an awesone addon that is way underpriced

Alternatively if you want something like this for free as you have described, you are absolutely one of the following:
a) naive
b) scammer
c) kidding yourself

1 Like

Nice, reusable mesh modularity there which I suspect possibly half an hour, if that fiddling about modeling it?! :+1:

1 Like