I need Someone with CC4 Experience to Change Base

Hello…

I am looking for someone with a skill set far above mine. I need to have someone take my base model(s) and create photo realistic genitals for both male and female. I would need these rigged/boned for morphing.

I have purchased this from another in the past, (I paid 20.00 each set) however they are for a lower level character and do not work well with the newer models of CC. And they do not import into Blender well at all as the textures all come out black.

It would be nice if tied into the CC system so that if I change skin tone, it changes with the rest of the skin.

I will pay someone to create this for me, I will supply the base (or if you have CC4, I am sure your base would work in my program). You would need the Character Creator plugin for Blender to get the modle in and out in the proper structure set so they can be used in CC. In CC3 they require (or did) their .fbx for importing back into CC. This may have changed in CC4,

I do not have a lot to spend for this, please email me here with a quote and a sample of your work. I can PayPal the amount agreed upon. Half up front the balance when finished.

I would like to use this(these) on any character created in CC. Real and Toonish characters. My toons are semi realistic so I do not need a toon version of these.

This is my cast of characters so far. This is where they will be used but again, I would like them photo realistic and anatomically correct, not toonish at all.

(work in progress)

How the ones I have now work is… it seems someone created a new pelvis with the genitals added and saved as clothing and not part of the actual base. This does work and for the most part will conform to any character they attach too… but I do get some distortion with my toon characters. They are well exaggerated in form.

If anyone can help with this… please let me know. Depending on the price I may just start with one then do the other next month :smiley:

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.