I recreated The Farm House from the epic Cartoon Show of all time - Courage The Cowardly Dog

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Dr.Shader
This is a fantastic scene. Wonderful lighting and models. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank You for the warm welcome my friend, been using blender since years but call me lazy i was never here. I have a small question regarding topics help me out if you could. While uploading images, the codes and gibberish HTMLS are coming on my topic, how can we just add title, description and our artworks? Thank You!

1 Like

It seems the reason for that would be the space seperating the “.png)” from the rest of the text so it doesnt recognize the image. I dont know if you can simply join them again and it will bring back the image or if you have to upload the image again.
You probably cant have two images in the same post anyways though, being that youre a new member. New members have to spend some time on the forum a bit before they can upload multiple images in a post.
(Oh, and to edit your original post just click on the pencil icon. :wink:)

1 Like

Thanks a bunch mate, really appreciate it :smile:

1 Like

No problem! :grinning:

great work bro i surprised with it i really like it, can you please give me this art with animation because i really love it to be on my computer’s background and thanks