I rendered glass with 10000 samples, its still very noisy

I rendered my model which has 2 glass object but the final image is still noisy and i have rendered it with 10000 samples which took me 6 hrs but now i think my time is wasted.

setting i used are : render :9984, viewport: 2600
filter glossy : 1
resolution : 1424 X 654

HERE IS MY FINAL RENDERED IMAGE

It is a little hard to know what exactly is going on without knowing a bit more about your setup. But first, I’ll just say that I think the noise I see looks pretty acceptable. Knowing that you tried the Filter Glossy setting makes me think that you’ve already read the manual page on reducing noise, but if you haven’t, I’d start there: https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/render/cycles/optimizations/reducing_noise.html

I’d like to think that a denoiser would take care of the noise that is bothering you really quick. The manual link covers that.

I seem to remember something about rough glass being notoriously difficult to clear up in renders, but I guess it just depends on what you are trying to achieve.

If you could share a screenshot with you lighting setup, a screenshot of your render settings, and a little bit more about what you’ve done to fix the problem, we can take a deeper look for you!

A shared scene with textures would be preferable, combined with a reference image of what look you’re trying to achieve. If this is client work, you can replace text and logo with something garbled, but mask data should be intact.