Iceberg

Update: This shader is now available on blender market!

Hi! For last few weeks I’ve been working on a fully procedural iceberg shader, now I just need to figure out what can I do with it… for now, here’s a render I did as a phone wallpaper for a friend. just a bunch of cubes and planes.

One more:

Lazy wireframe comparison:

126 Likes

Very impressive!

2 Likes

Looks really good, @Crosin!

1 Like

Mind sharing your configuration?

If by configuration You mean node tree, I’ll add it later, but I think it’s too messy to understand what’s going on there

Very Amazing Looking!

You should add a wireframe / clay render beside your impressive beauty render - that would illustrate how much good work your shader is doing upon your keep-it-simple geometry!

2 Likes

Looks so real!

2 Likes

Thank You!

1 Like

Thank You!
I’ll try to add it later. I have no idea how to do a clay render, but I’ll try.

I am not sure of the best way these days and my computer is off now so I can’t experiment but here is a link to explore :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks so good to me I think you should render out a landscape version and submit to blendernation.com ! Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope printscreen is enough. Yes, I am lazy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

HAHAHA Perfect!

But now everyone will ask you for your shader nodes setup heehee!

And even the lighting is very very good :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried to do a screenshot of the node tree, but it’s too big to fit in one image and to be able to read something from it…and that mess…

Easy! Just share your .blend file with the world lol ! :grin:

1 Like

Maybe a whole pack someday. I have a few procedural terrains now, every render I do I try to create procedurally, so it’s now a small collection of landscapes.

3 Likes

great work… :grinning:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation. Stay safe, and have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank You!

1 Like

Perfect :heart_eyes:

1 Like