Idiot

Hi Guys.

This is trailer ready for crowdfunding campaign for our short movie calling Idiot :slight_smile:

Enjoy …and i hope you like it.

So how do you intend to make money from this??

like it a lot :yes:… nice for kids to learn tolerance and that patience get’s you far, even further as you live happy with who you are no matter how others see or call you
a bit Forrest Gumpy

Final movie will 12-15 minutes long. Now we are in phase, when planning many things around campaign for donators or supporters and around our resources. Everything is open now :slight_smile:

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

The animation is great and the sooth mood is pleasant. I know your far beyond Chara design but I must say I had a hard time differentiating the Mouths and chins on the characters faces. Good Luck for the crowd funding!

You build up a very nice and solid visual style there. It might be a personal preference, but I’d like to see the characters a bit faster or more dynamic and a higher framerate, low fps over 12-15 min would cause a headace for me :confused:

Thanks for constructive critique :slight_smile: …i will fixing many scenes in the production of final movie