If I was in charge of the sequel...

So – I like movies. I have my ideas – what I would do with the next one…

Take for instance Batman – Obviously Nolan did an awesome job - so great that they have to make another but can’t reboot, and I don’t think there is enough money to get Nolan back (and with him, Bale)

So here is what I would do…

The Nolan trilogy hit a lot of the Batman mythos, but didn’t really expound on one of them… “The Greatest Detective”

And JGL just so happened to end The Dark Knight Rises, as a detective…

So I would have him take up the mantle - And the villain would be Riddler. The focus of it is that defeating the Riddler is not a question of strength or fighting ability, but outsmarting – out sleuthing – a crazy genious.

Supposing this goes well, there could be a sequel after that – but in this sequel, JGL dies to a gang of thugs with an unknown kingpin. And at the end of the movie – we see an aged man - who has been watching from a distance of the exploits of the Batman in Gotham… That aged man is none other than Bruce Wayne, now 55, and feels terribly responsible for the death…

Which sets up the third… The Dark Knight Returns… though now that Wayne is supposed to be 55, he can be recast… I would love it if they could get Michael Keaton to lift weights and take a few roids like Stallone – and he could retake the Dark Knight… and that gang from the previous film – just happens to be led by the Joker - who escaped (he could be recast too, now that he is older – Maybe even Mark Hamill)

And while we’re on it…

Bay is going to do a Transformers 4 – now I liked all the Transformers films – Obviously they weren’t Oscar films - but they were entertaining, and really, Prime was the star (as it should be)

Now I know that the only villain left is …Unicron … but I really hope they don’t jump right on that.

I would like to see the Dinobots and Quintescons introduced first.

The Quintescons are at war / trying to survive Unicron.

and the Dinobots aren’t stupid – Grimlock and Prime have backstory – Prime respects Grimlock and Grimlock holds a grudge against Prime, because Grimlock and Optimus were both in line to become Prime, but Optimus was chosen. So Grimlock left with his squadron - the dinobots - and became mercenaries for whoever

And so, the dinobots got found by the Quintescons, who sent them to earth a very long time ago (hence dinobot forms), to prepare it for terraforming. The goal was to mold the earth into a weapon, capable of defeating Unicron. Flash forward a million years – the dinobots are awoken from stassis by an alien force entering earths atmosphere – the Quintescons. But now the autobots find the dinobots and between fights and arguing – they realize that the Quintessons are trying to reshape the earth (and must be stopped)

Now through it all – in fighting for the people – Grimlock sees the honor in Optimus, and atthe end of the movie – joins the autobots and turns on the quintessons.

Now this leads into the next movie-- though the quintessons were going to destroy earth - it was to stop Unicron – now Unicron is coming and they have to stop him.

This leads them to Cybertron – they have to revive it – to turn it into the Transformer it was meant to be – the only thing capable of stopping Unicron…

I read in an interview with the script writers or something that Bay doesn’t like the Dinobots for some reason. The Quintessons would be really cool to see, but given the way they’ve done faces on all the rest of the characters, they’d almost certainly modify their design so much from the 1986 cartoon I wouldn’t even recognize them.