If you only had a week to live

You’d probably annoy everyone with your random questions :wink:

Alltaken, do you have any moral values at all :-?

Yep :smiley: :wink:

Ummm actually i have a LOT of moral values, i have more moral values than most people i know.

i don’t steal
i don’t sleep around (i have only ever had sex with my GF)
i don’t do drugs

you are just a prude.

Alltaken

gosh I’m almost sure that HIS random question will be less annoying than yours… I believe he was saying that YOUR random questions are annoying…

so for myself, to stay with the “immoral” acts…

I’d probably fuck as most sheep as possible

[quote=“Alltaken”]

Ummm actually i have a LOT of moral values, i have more moral values than most people i know.

i don’t steal
i don’t sleep around (i have only ever had sex with my GF)
i don’t do drugs

you are just a prude.

Alltaken[/quote]
That’s good, but there seems to be a lot of moral stuff like no sex before marriage and no gay marriage you seem to lack in.
(except if your married and your girlfriend is your wife)

those might be two of your morals, other people believe its ok to have sex before marriage, and gay marriage should be legal.

don’t think that only your morals are the right ones

I didn’t mean any hard feelings… it just seems a little excessive. It’s been interesting, nevertheless.

[quote=“X-WARRIOR”]

gosh I’m almost sure that HIS random question will be less annoying than yours… I believe he was saying that YOUR random questions are annoying…

I’d probably **** as most sheep as possible[/quote]

PLEASE X-Warrior tell me that **** means feed.

I wouldn’t tell anybody that I was going to die. I would talk to everyone I know though. I’d like go out with no frills or ribbons, just the truth. I’d also probably spend a day at the university talking to random people. Try to influence them a little. I’d also spend a day by myself, thinking about everything in my life. I’d spend a day writing a bunch of letters to leave a message behind. I guess I’d have to write a will too:

1. Blender stuff to Elysiun.
  2. Computer stuff to little brother.
  3. 400 U.S. Dollars in bank account to big sister.

still wouldn’t beat me, you got a lot of catching up to do.

Alltaken

still wouldn’t beat me, you got a lot of catching up to do.

Alltaken[/quote]

so all those rumors of Newzealanders being sheep ****ers are true? :stuck_out_tongue:

and by **** im feeders of coarse :wink:

I’d probably **** as most sheep as possible[/quote]

PLEASE X-Warrior tell me that **** means feed.[/quote]
It’s not, it’s a bad word for doing something I can say just a really bad thing to do to the sheep.

no shit Kansas, you retard :o

What… like race go-carts? Oh wait… that wouldn’t be bad… just difficult. :slight_smile: