I'm a newbie...

(TyraelAOD) #1

First: I’m sorry for any mistake of my poor English…
I’m a young student from Romania and I like Blender very much. So, I was very unhappy when I’ve heard that NaN is dead…
I want only to speak with other users of Blender and to learn more about this unique program ( my mail adress is [email protected] ).
:slight_smile:

(theeth) #2

Baah, that’s not a problem. I shows that you are trying your best, and that’s what’s important.

If you are in need of tutorials, I suggest you have a look at the Tutorial list there: http://green.dyndns.org

As for meeting other blenderhead, you’ve come to the right place :slight_smile:
If you want more interactive chatting, you might also want to come on IRC in the channel #blenderchat on irc.openproject.net

Martin

(kerosene) #3

welcome to the best blender place in the world… heh :slight_smile:

theeth: isn’t that irc.openprojects.net (instead of org)?

(theeth) #4

Kero: .org? where do you see a .org?

/me thanks the Edit button :wink:

Thanks for telling me too

MArtin

(Pooba) #5

You’re english seems ok to me!

It’s ok being a newb, everybody was one sometime.

And finally, BLENDER IS NOT DEAD! A dead program would be one that is not used anymore and that a company has given up on. NAN just had some financial problems, and they’ll be back before you know it.

Pooba

(blengine) #6

hey TyraelAOD! welcome welcome welcome… yes its sad what happened with NAN but liek pooba said:

NAN just had some financial problems, and they’ll be back before you know it.

woo! my sources tell me their gonna come back fighting as they have encoded a raytracer into blender(wow, the ultimate programnow)!.my sources also tell me bin laden was one of the twelve apostles…argh, i need new sources :wink:

(IngieBee) #7

woo! my sources tell me their gonna come back fighting as they have encoded a raytracer into blender(wow, the ultimate programnow)!.my sources also tell me bin laden was one of the twelve apostles…argh, i need new sources

You almost got me there - hell, you did get me! I was thinking: Raytracer? Really? WoW! ROFLMAO! :smiley:

(Vidigiani) #8

Judas Iscariot?

(bmax) #9

hi

what’re you staring at? i just wanted to say… ‘hi’

Sheesh!

Tom

PS: you can lash me for this elongated, inutile (french), and totally and utterly retarded post, but at least get rid of those annoying, crappy ads: “OLD McDONALD’S FRUIT FARM”, c’mon, this ain’t a gramma’s tee club!!! RIGHT?!!

(joecool) #10

That’s where you’re wrong, BUCKO! lol

(DaniHell) #11

Welcome!! I´m a newbye also! About the english…never mind that!! I don’t write very well also, but who cares! (right!?)