I'm a newbie...

First: I’m sorry for any mistake of my poor English…
I’m a young student from Romania and I like Blender very much. So, I was very unhappy when I’ve heard that NaN is dead…
I want only to speak with other users of Blender and to learn more about this unique program ( my mail adress is [email protected] ).
:slight_smile:

Baah, that’s not a problem. I shows that you are trying your best, and that’s what’s important.

If you are in need of tutorials, I suggest you have a look at the Tutorial list there: http://green.dyndns.org

As for meeting other blenderhead, you’ve come to the right place :slight_smile:
If you want more interactive chatting, you might also want to come on IRC in the channel #blenderchat on irc.openproject.net

Martin

welcome to the best blender place in the world… heh :slight_smile:

theeth: isn’t that irc.openprojects.net (instead of org)?

Kero: .org? where do you see a .org?

/me thanks the Edit button :wink:

Thanks for telling me too

MArtin

You’re english seems ok to me!

It’s ok being a newb, everybody was one sometime.

And finally, BLENDER IS NOT DEAD! A dead program would be one that is not used anymore and that a company has given up on. NAN just had some financial problems, and they’ll be back before you know it.

Pooba

hey TyraelAOD! welcome welcome welcome… yes its sad what happened with NAN but liek pooba said:

NAN just had some financial problems, and they’ll be back before you know it.

woo! my sources tell me their gonna come back fighting as they have encoded a raytracer into blender(wow, the ultimate programnow)!.my sources also tell me bin laden was one of the twelve apostles…argh, i need new sources :wink:

woo! my sources tell me their gonna come back fighting as they have encoded a raytracer into blender(wow, the ultimate programnow)!.my sources also tell me bin laden was one of the twelve apostles…argh, i need new sources

You almost got me there - hell, you did get me! I was thinking: Raytracer? Really? WoW! ROFLMAO! :smiley:

Judas Iscariot?

hi

what’re you staring at? i just wanted to say… ‘hi’

Sheesh!

Tom

PS: you can lash me for this elongated, inutile (french), and totally and utterly retarded post, but at least get rid of those annoying, crappy ads: “OLD McDONALD’S FRUIT FARM”, c’mon, this ain’t a gramma’s tee club!!! RIGHT?!!

That’s where you’re wrong, BUCKO! lol

Welcome!! I´m a newbye also! About the english…never mind that!! I don’t write very well also, but who cares! (right!?)