IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys I’m back !!!
emember me?
what happened to NaN?
ive been back for a while, i just found the community
or actually gotten to post something up.
well soon i’ll post pics of the game i’m working on.
i can’t believe it some of you guys from before I left are still around
Saluke, joecool, pooba… :o :frowning: :slight_smile: 8) :-? :smiley: :x :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile:

yo dude! i dont really remember you, but welcome back!!! hehe
nan went bankrupt, in new and chat, TON keepos us updated now and then on the current situation…

what kind of game are u working on?! hurry, screenshots! woo!
remember me(blengine)? i changed my name a bit…lol…

alots been happening, if your just getting back now, you got lotsa catching up to do!!! for starters, go check out dynamica in the python section i believe…its gonna be huge! many of us here have turned into insomniacs, i myself included… and at http://www.iptic.com will be the home of the new future blender integration effort…acasto(webmaster) is setting up a great compilation site and is alos giving away 50megs free website to blender users, no ads, and email too…go check it out =)

welcome to your new home =)

HEY!!! i though you never come back its me, Staby(Xingo or what i am called ^_^). If you ever want some help with any game I will always be here heh.

Anyways, the great Pimpo, that made that one lvl with the train and the Monkey thingy game as well lol. HOpe to see more Pimpo

Woot, I remember you. That subway game was cool. It’s neat that you found the community, even though we’ve taken QUITE a beating. Rumor has it that the realtime engine may not be continued, but we’ll just have to hope that doesn’t happen.

See you around, your game probably is going to rock.

i don’t know you but nice to meet you,i’ve been for sometime here in the forum,but new to blender(i’ve learned a lot with the guys here).check my page to see some of my games. :slight_smile:

ps:what’s the address to your page?

hey! I remember you… i think :stuck_out_tongue:

get your game up as soon as possible, everybody has kind of slacked off on the game making part and haven’t posted much.
Glad to be getting more of the old people!

Pooba