Im not sure where to put this but uh as a query is Virtucamera dead?

cause if it is uh is there any replacement things i can use?

i say this cause none of the stuff has been updated in months (even a comment on the mobile app comments on it not working and there being no type of ETA of when it i’ll be fixed)

i also bring up in first place cause i just remembered i had the addon but uh none of versions function with modern blender anymore

yes i know this program isn’t necessary for what i usually do with blender but i would be nice to have around if it functioned

so uhm yeah

also making post cause i cant seem to find any alternatives presumably cause they have names that dont pop up when u say “phone motion capture to blender” altho that may because it thinks im talking about people motion capture not uh capturing the phone itself’s motion but i unno

so yeah kind just sending this out to you all if uh there’s a fix/alternative that isn’t just having a ancient version of blender around just to use the stupid thing : /

i unno

again would be nice to play with instead of using workarounds

Yeah, the developer will need to update their addon, so try reaching out to them.

Unless you want to learn python, then you can trace down all those errors it reports and update the addon yourself.

ah, bleh

i would like to learn proper code, just uh havent found a good thing to get brain to cooperate with acculy learning a code platform whatever its called