Image AI program - offline

Hello

Is there an image AI program, with all the different tools, that works 100% offline (without the need for an internet connection)? as a standalone program or plugin?

Is Photoshop AI offline?

thanks

There are, depending on what you mean by different tools. A general search/ look on Youtube should bring up various info on running stuff like Stable Diffusion to generate images locally without any internet connection.

If you mean something like the AI image editing tools that are now showing up in Photoshop (and I assume other software any day now), then I don’t know about that, it maybe too early at this stage for free/offline tools like that.

To be fair, I’m only just starting to look into all this, as I think of ways I could use AI to sort of round out my own little one-man animation studio.

My single main requirement is that it all run locally, so 100% private and self contained. I can think of 3 main uses at this stage:

1. A chat code bot that can write python code which fully understands Blender. Basically being able to write little studio tools and addons to automate things and make life easier.

I’ve already done a little testing of doing such with the free version of ChatGPT, but I’d like something less general and more specific to coding with more up to date knowledge of Blender.

I am just now starting to look at https://jan.ai/ which is a fully free, open source front end basically to using the free LLM’s. From what I can tell at this stage, it doesn’t do images.

1. A image generator AI for quickly making storyboards. Ideally I could feed in my own designs/concept art, etc so that it creates images based directly around my project. As such, wanting it to be 100% local.

I’ve not looked into being able to do this at all at this stage.

1. Text to speech AI, basically for creating the dialogue/voice tracks of the characters. At the very least, something good enough to quickly output scratch audio files, that can be added to storyboards, etc for initial edit.

On the off chances the tech gets really good, then being able to locally create the final and unique per character voice track would be even better. I guess there’s also a chance such a system could also be used to output temp music track and sound effects, etc.

Again, yet to look in to this.

As for Photoshop AI, I think that is online, you get X amount of tokens included within the monthly subscription and if you use it all up too fast, then get charged extra.

1 Like