Image looks different when it's still rendering than the final image

Hi everyone,

I’m still a beginner and I was following a tutorial on youtube. The scene turned out to be great and it even looked awesome as my computer started rendering it but when it finished, the whole image got a noisy light cover on top of it and completely ruined the final result.
finished

I uploaded the ongoing render screenshot and the final image. Any ideas what I did wrong?

Some remarks:

• Your sampling setting of 10 is very low, so it is not surprising for the result to be noisy. Is there a volume scatter shader used (either on the world or elsewhere)? These tend to be particularly noisy.
  • It is not uncommon for the look to change while rendering in the viewport (or with progressive refinement on) with noise coming and going, before it will eventually converge. In that case, although the look at the start of the render is what you want to get, it is not how the scene actually looks, as is. I know it slows tweaking things down when you have to wait to see what the effect of a change is, but otherwise it won’t work. You can try doing test renders at quite low resolutions (but enough of samples) or with denoising enabled (and few samples), to get quick results with little deviations in colors/brighness.
  • Is the image above rendered in viewport? It seems the full moon in the background is completely missing. Does it appear out of the noise after a while, or is viewport display disabled for the moon object object? If it is the latter, you got the explanation.