Images as Planes Addon use in 4.1

I’m finding a small issue and want to confirm this before I submit a bug for 4.1.

I work with the Import Images as Planes addon quite a bit, enough to where I have custom buttons in my own addons to call it but the occasions does come up that I use the Shift-A Add Menu to call it as well. Today I find that the option is no longer listed in my Add Menu under ‘Image’ as it had been. Can anyone confirm or give input on why this is like this now? I’m afraid I might have missed something.

Hmm. I have the 4.1.1 Release Candidate. Its still listed here under Image → “Images as Planes”.Try to deactivate and activate the plugin again. Does that help or is an error in the console then?

1 Like

Must be something in your code. Without seeing it, nobody will be able to help.

1 Like

Must be my code then - after rebooting and restarting Blender, I get it back now. I only call the operator that exists in the addon, so I’m confused what I did to have the Add Menu diss me like that :smiley: Thanks for the double check, I was so ready to fire off a bug report out of fear.

I assume something happened in my session that blocked it, but everything appears normal now after reboot.

1 Like