What’s your guess? :slight_smile:

(Spelle) #8

Woo, thank you sir!

(Spelle) #9

Thank you Bart!

(Spelle) #10

In a good or bad sense? :smiley:

(alf0) #11

of course in a good sense ? i mean cant you see this whole details ?
not that i am trying to remaaind you of your creation ? Xp

(ChameleonScales) #12

Secure rubber ducks for the apocalypse and transport them to the ship that will send the last remains of human history.

(calebmhartshorn) #13

Saw this a few days ago, soooo looking forward to it once I have a little time.
Everything looks spectacular, especially considering no extra plugins. :smiley:

And the fact that you include some theory and design stuff is really cool too

(Spelle) #15

Can’t update the tags for some reason, maybe I miss something obvious.

(Neo Ramirez) #16

WOW !!! bravo!!

(Artstallion) #17

Looks Amazing! I want this.

(The Bird) #18

Congrats Gleb and Aidy! Will hopefully buy it very soon then I can make a Robot for my Space Scenes :rofl:

(chuck_starchaser) #19

Purchased.
I’m pretty good at doing complex mechanical stuff in Blender, but nowhere nearly as good as to make something as complex as this robot within a lifetime. It shows me I’ve got a lot to learn, and that’s worth a lot to me. I struggle with cleaning up after boolean operations. I struggle before and after placing every hole or slot.
So, I have to borrow the money from VISA, but so be it. Even just the library of little shapes that comes with it is probably worth the price.

(cadaei) #20

I picked up this course up on day 1 and over the past weekend binge-watched the intro videos that cover all the basics of modifiers and such. Really well done, and I learned a ton already! So far I am very happy with the purchase!

(chuck_starchaser) #21

Well, I don’t know if this is the right place for a review, but here I go. I bought this a couple of days ago, maybe three, I’ve lost track. This course is AWSOME. I’ve learned more already than I learned about Blender in the past 15 years of using it, and I haven’t even finished downloading side A of the virtual DVD, which allegedly just “covers the basics”. Supposedly side A is about 6 hours material, and side B 7 hours; but the bags under my eyes are testimony to the falseness of the claim. I can’t count how many hours of video I’ve been watching and I’m hardly at more than half of side A yet. For people out there wondering if this is worth the $60, let me say you can’t even put a price to this. There’s probably nothing you will ever regret less having bought.

(Alex Treviño) #26

Always incredible images Alex! love your work! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

(Dimitris Chloupis) #27

I loved the course , its excellent for beginners, not so suitable for more experienced users like myself but it still has its own gems to offer , I really liked the section on topology flow. Overall I highly recommend it especially if you are beginner or not that familiar with mechanical modeling in Blender.

(Michael Kimber) #28

This is amazing! I am going to need to save up some money to get the course.

(ubiq1er) #29

Hi,
Just bought this course ans started to follow it.
Is there an official place (forum, reddit, discord, or whatever) to discuss about this course specifically ? Ask questions to other students, maybe even to Aidy and Gleb ?
Thanks.