Images from Hard-surface Modeling in Blender

hard-surface
featured
robot
modeling

(Alex Treviño) #26

Always incredible images Alex! love your work! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

I loved the course , its excellent for beginners, not so suitable for more experienced users like myself but it still has its own gems to offer , I really liked the section on topology flow. Overall I highly recommend it especially if you are beginner or not that familiar with mechanical modeling in Blender.

(Michael Kimber) #28

This is amazing! I am going to need to save up some money to get the course.

(ubiq1er) #29

Hi,
Just bought this course ans started to follow it.
Is there an official place (forum, reddit, discord, or whatever) to discuss about this course specifically ? Ask questions to other students, maybe even to Aidy and Gleb ?
Thanks.

(eveto) #30

I don’t consider myself a beginner, more like intermediate, but I found TONS of useful info and stuff I never thought I could use. The topology flow was wonderful addition to stuff I couldn’t possibly know unless I had worked in the industry for more than 10 years. So, I think it’s fair to say this course can appeal to intermediate to advanced users and still offer some new stuff, new approaches, new ways of working around stuff/problems. I bought it in the beginning of its release and I’m pretty happy I did that! Also Alex and Gleb had clearly put so much effort that it’s worth helping them! :slight_smile: