In Search of Long-Term Programming Collaborator(s)

Hello, I’m in desperate need of Programming Collaborator(s)
(preferably that know UPBGE)
that would be willing to help me out with a current project,
who are also welcomed to become long term collaborators for game projects of
a wide variety of concepts, genres, and styles.

The current project in the works will be a classic style Frogger fangame remake, called Ribbit Revived.
It will be a High-Definition remake of Frogger “He’s Back”, and Frogger 2: Swampy’s Revenge,
and will be combining game features, and adding new ones, as well as cut content, into one anthology.

Frogger Concept Art
and the Frogger model so far

The other game project I would like to work on for the longer term and at least make the basic core functionality for, is a game foundation to go with the animated series that I’ve been planning. It will be an open world RPG with a bit of shonen style where the character can use special powers. I at least want to get the basic core functions like movement and other gameplay mechanics created for it, but this will be a longer term project that will be more slowly developed as I work on assets, characters, and the world design alongside the creation of the story for the series.
This will also leave room for us to take up other projects in the meantime in a variety of genres, atmospheres, styles, etc. and there’s bound to be something that will be up your alley.

Here is some concept art of the main character for the animated series and game:

The Frogger fangame will be a free to play game, but other projects created will have the reward of sharing the profits that they make over time upon release among the collaborators.
If you are interested please comment or message your Discord username and we can further discuss there