Incongruitastic, episode Four!

Woo! Plot development! Intriguing things happen in this episode, that took me a long time to animate and that I am proud of! I have nothing else to say about it for the time being!

Previous episodes are at http://www.weirdhat.com/incongruitastic/, watch them first if you haven’t.

Four - Please, Ignore the Antique Furniture
8.5 MB MPEG or YouTube

http://www.weirdhat.com/incongruitastic/four-preview.jpg

Nice man. I’ve always been a fan. Downloading now!

Edit: Watched it. Thats sweet. Your getting really good at animating and the plot is more secretive than ever. Keep it up man.

Oh yes. Yes indeed. Congratulations, sir, you’re an ace at this.

Also: It’s starting to make sense, in a sinister sort of way.

WeirdHat!!! Great to see you’re still around man… love the episode… hope to see more soon! :wink:

You never cease to amaze me with these episodes, very few people can pull off this kind of stuff.

The plot is indeed thick, like porrige, with cement.

As always, completely crazy and just at my taste.
I realy like these characters, the animation is very smooth, the speed is just fine.

I always enjoy.

very nice i like all episode :slight_smile:

another episode of a fantastic yet very confusing series! Is this a project with an end? Are you infact making the wierdest feature film ever 1 minute at a time?

I love this series, even though most of the time I’m a bit confuzzled. :smiley:

Pff, you people are lame. It’s perfectly obvious what’s going on so far. :wink:

…that has been dried out in the sun for a few days;).

But I like it! The very first scene is my fave, where he hangs up the phone. Something about it…:wink: Great character, that little guy.

The plot thickens! Cool! Wonderful animation.

Wow, I am so glad I stumbled upon this thread, I love this series. You should give more… like NOW!

hehe, I like the little plug-in character (the one with the phone)

Wow… this is a really cool series. I like everything about it. Your animation skills are amazing, and your characters are original. It seems like Episode 4 is starting to bring some resolution to questions that were previously unanswered.

I’d have to agree with you. It took me a couple of times watching it, but it all comes together rather well. The story line is quite clear.

Oh, btw, it took me a while, but when spiffyandy called Felix ‘the plug-in guy’, I took a good look and realized he’s a Klein bottle, which is pretty much the awesomest thing ever.

BlackBoe, what is a Klein Bottle???

Lol, google it, i never realised.:smiley:

ooooh weird stuff
5 stars :smiley:

Incredible!

Absolutely intriguing, I can’t wait to see how they’re gonna resolve the problem later!