Indie feature film F.A.I.T.H in need of VFX

F.A.I.T.H - “A single video call changes human evolution forever”

I’m currently in post production for my indie feature film and we are looking for someone to take on our VFX needs.

A friend who works at Pixar recommended I try a blender forum. Another VFX friend who has worked on everything from Lord of The Rings to Marvel movies suggested that a lot of what I need could be done in after-effects and that I should also mention mainly 2D requirements.

However I must say up front that this is zero budget production so is suited for someone with the time and the talent, who would relish the opportunity to gain a feature film credit for their IMDb profile. Everyone has worked on this film for free, cast and crew. Such as our editor who is considered one the best in LA and has already given weeks of his free time to this project. However one things I won’t do is make you promises that I can’t keep and tell you, I’ll take you with me on “The Big One” but hopefully you can use this to set yourself on that path. If you’re currently not getting the breaks you deserve then this really is a great opportunity for you to exploit.

Obviously I can’t give to much away on a public forum but so far as to say this is a very exciting and innovative film. There are two big climatic scenes in the film which require some highly imaginative and creative VFX. As well as various smaller VFX requirements dotted throughout the film.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Xandy
Instagram: FAITH_FEATURE_FILM

1 Like

Hi Xandy,
This is my Artstation and my current IMDB

Please drop me a line with some information at agustin_chapa(at)hotmail.com so we can have a chat about it.

Cheers.