Indie Horror Game, Need Modelers and Riggers

Myself and some friends are creating a unique indie horror game, However we can’t do it on own own. We need people who can turn our artwork concepts into 3D models. We can do some ourselves but not all of it. Anyone that helps will get put into the credits of the game and depending on how much they help will get other rewards. If anyone is interested in helping out I will send you the details of what needs doing. The concept of the game is a co-op horror experience where you work yourself up a large stairwell with doors all the way up, inside each door will be a unique environment with various enemies, puzzles and loot. the aim is to progress up the stairs battling through increasingly hard rooms. We have other cool ideas but form me to post it all on here it would take forever.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

If we earn any money through this progress it would go to anyone that helped and not to us.

I hope we can turn this idea into a cool game,

Thanks.

I think you’ve put this in the wrong place. It should really go in the http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?40-Team-Projects section