Industrial Bathroom

Hey there!

I’m excited to show you my newest creation: an industrial-themed bathroom set against the backdrop of a lush rainforest! It’s a cool blend of an urban style and natural beauty!

Here’s a side-by-side with a clay render:

Modeled and textured in Blender, rendered with Cycles, post-processing done in Photoshop.

Looking forward to hearing what you think! :smile:

Best regards,
Stefan

51 Likes

very nice and fresh rendering! great work, the colors come out well and i also like the contrasts.
there’s one thing that bothers me a little, i think the textures could all be a little smaller. i hope you understand what i mean? instead of scale 1, i think they could all (except for the brick wall and the ceiling) be scale 2. but that’s just a guess. what i particularly like, though, is the texture of the glass pane. even if nobody wants a window that wet in real life :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, thanks a bunch for the feedback! I’m really glad you enjoyed the overall vibe of the artwork, the colors - that really means a lot!

Your perspective on the texture scaling is quite interesting! Perhaps I’m starting to feel the same way, when it comes to the wood material on the desk.

I’m also really glad you liked and mentioned the wet window pane! Initially, I wanted to portray the bathroom shortly after it had been used, but later decided to go for a cleaner look (traces of my previous idea can be still seen though, like some areas of the floor are slightly more reflective than others - well defined puddles used to be there). Perhaps in the final result, the puddles have dried a bit, and the window is wet after a short morning rain :grin:

Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Your bathroom setup is giving me all the good feels! The greenery adds such a cozy touch. Seriously, awesome job – I’m a fan!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words! I’m thrilled to hear that you loved the bathroom! Your positive feedback means a lot, and I truly appreciate you being a fan of the design :smile:

1 Like

It’s such a beautiful blend. The vegetation really makes the scene so much richer in color.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Appreciate it! I completely agree, the presence of greenery is essential for creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere!

Thank you so much! Wishing you an amazing weekend too! :grin:

1 Like

You’re very good. It’s beautiful.

1 Like

I appreciate your kind words! It makes me really happy that you enjoyed it!

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Amazing!! Thank you so much! :smile:

1 Like

I like it, ceiling could be a bit higher for me, but all the plants make it really fresh.

btw: nice side by side slider, I have been searching for this. Could you share how to do this?

1 Like

You reminded me that I wanted to try this feature myself. It’s a pretty cool thing. :smiley:

1 Like

ah nice, indeed cool feature :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great, and well designed. Not using actual geometry on the brick wall lets it down a bit though.

greetings, Kologe

1 Like

Nice work, man

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! I’ll definitely remember the suggestion about higher ceilings for next time! :+1:

I’m also glad you like the side by side with the clay render! I loved the feature the moment they introduced it, have used it every time since! :smile:

Seems like another nice person has already answered your question. :slight_smile:

Thank you for stepping in with the answer! Yeah, it’s a pretty neat and useful feature! :smile:

1 Like