Influencing what appears in the portfolio

Hi all. Is there any way to select which posts appear in the portfolio? For example, not show certain “Works in progress” posts? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

When you create a thread, just select the “Artwork → Finished Projects” category. That’ll mean that those certain artworks ARE your finished project. See screenshot below:

If your work is still in progress, when creating a new thread, just select the “Artwork → Works in Progress”. See screenshot below:

As for your main question - no, you cannot separate them from each other. All your works, whether it’s finished projects or those that are still in progress - they will all be appearing in your “Portfolio” section. That’s just how it works here.

Hope that helps

Cheers,
Sergey

Thanks for your reply. I was hoping I could remove some “works in progress” posts - especially the unfinished ones.

You are able to remove your post. Go to its page and take a look at the bottom panel, right after your last paragraph:

Take a look at the ellipsis symbol right down below:

Click on it, the expanded menu will show up:

Click on recycle bin and you’re good to go.

P.S. Bear in mind that you won’t be able to remove your VERY OLD posts. Only those that are new ones or those that have recently been made.

P.S.S. If you click on recycle bin for post that is very old, the next pop-up will show up:

Basically it means that you can flag your post (take a look at the flag icon on that same panel), and, maybe, moderators here will do it for you.

Hope that helps

Cheers,
Sergey

Soon, all users will be able to choose what items appear in their portfolio and what don’t- no need for deletion

3 Likes

When can the new feature be expected and will the users be notified in the updates forum? Thanks.

@bartv is working on this- I have no doubt he’ll make a global announcement when it’s ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, I’ve been super focused on getting the BlenderNation Bazaar live - this one is on my todo list for the coming weeks :slight_smile:

1 Like