Iconize the header and add detailed features
The text menu in the header is converted into an icon, making it a compact UI that does not interfere with work or vision. Add some more detailed menus.
Useful when you want to operate on a narrow screen such as a notebook PC or split screen display, or for people who are used to Blender and want to operate with a minimal UI.
- Blender2.79(Only First Version)
Header Color Change
Change the color of the header in a specific state to reduce misoperation.
Like a 3ds Max that can check the effective state of automatic keyframe insertion.
- When automatic key frame mode is enabled: “Red”
- When Dyntopo is enabled …… “Yellow”
- Mesh editing …… “Green”
- When editing shape key …… “Blue”
- Internally, the color changes when editing a shape key other than the top shape key.
- If the topmost shape key is in a non-base mesh order, it will not function properly.
- Explanation for each editor
- Recently opened file list, latest automatic backup icon
- Auto keyframe mode icon
- Display current frame
- Display object name
- Compact collection
The compact collection menu allows simple collection operations and eliminates the need for an outliner screen during work.
You can switch the collection display and change the active status.
In addition, the standard menu is stored in the small button.
- Compact collection menu
- Work space
- Scene and view layers
- 3D view
Press to display the menu registered in QuickFavorites.
- Symmetric editing buttons in various modes
- Option to return menus such as the coordinate system moved to the tool setting bar to the header of the 3D view
- Numerical setting of Dynatopo and remeshing in sculpt mode
- Remesh works with Blender 2.81a
- Alert when global undo is off
A function has been prepared to perform batch operations on all modifiers of objects.
- Open and close
- Switch display
- All applications
- Delete all
- Change name to reference object name
- Set the render and viewport numbers to the same
- Duplicate array and curve settings (when curves and objects are selected)
Streamlined keymaps and add-on searches, and added what I felt needed for add-on development.
- Save settings button
- Translation switch button
- Icon viewer (requires built-in add-on “icon viewer”)
- Reload add-on
- Key type search filter type button (text and key)
- Keymap search bar
- Collapse all open keymap items
ver1.6.0 added menu in Preference header
- Filter type button in Keymap search TEXT or KEY
- Keymap Search Bar
- Collapse Keymap Items
- Icon Viewer (Use Build-in Addon)
ver1.5 Restore Blender 2.79 3D view header functions
- -Add various header functions in 3D view such as mirror and Dyntopo
- -In case of shape key editing, header color is changed
- -Reduce mistakes such as editing the base mesh by mistake.
- -Internal processing … The color changes when editing the shape key which is not the top. If the top shape keys are not in the base mesh order they will not work properly.
- -The color does not return when disabling from Dyntopo enabled state
ver 1.4.0 Header color change implemented in Blender 2.8
Improve it so that you can set colors to be changed from add-on settings
Improve to display bone name
- Fixed a bag that moves but keeps spilling error all the time
ver 1.2.0 Update Blender2.8ver
· Change the header menu to icon
·Scene and layer menu stored in small buttons
Menu is not hidden even if it becomes a narrow screen layout like a half screen display
· Header part other than main header is not supported
· The function to change the header color is not supported
Reason for creating this Addon
Blender is my most favorite 3DCG tool, but I felt that the little things were missing.
As in 3ds Max, make the frame red in auto key mode to make the current status clear,
Check or change current frame in full screen,
Recently opened file list, latest automatic backup, etc…
The most inconvenient point is that you can not always check or change the name of the selected object like Maya.
We created an add-on that allows you to quickly check such detailed status.