Inspiration Pacific Rim Cinématographique

Projet terminé ! :checkered_flag: Mon objectif : recréer une scène inspirée de Pacific Rim avec un rendu cinématographique. :movie_camera: Focus sur l’ambiance, la lumière et donner vie à la scène ! :sparkles: Je ne me suis pas attardé sur le sculpt ni le rig des personnages, mais plutôt sur le compositing final, travaillé sous DaVinci Resolve. Découvrez le résultat ! :rocket:

Project complete! :checkered_flag: My goal was to recreate a scene inspired by Pacific Rim with a cinematic look. :movie_camera: I focused on the atmosphere, lighting, and bringing the scene to life! :sparkles: I didn’t concentrate on character sculpting or rigging, as that wasn’t the aim. Instead, I worked on the final compositing in DaVinci Resolve. Check out the result! :rocket:

Render - Blender Eevee

#Blender #Blender3D #BlenderEevee #EeveeRender #3DAnimation #PacificRim #CinematicLook #CGI #DigitalArt #3DRendering #VisualEffects #LightingDesign #Compositing #DaVinciResolve #MotionGraphics #SceneDesign vfx #3DModeling #AnimationArt #RenderEveryday #IndieFilm #IndieVFX #GameArt #CGArt #VirtualProduction #ConceptArt #LookDev #B3D #ShortFilm #Filmmaking #AnimationStudio #BehindTheScenes

40 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Ohhh thanks so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

Hey there,

A splendid fellow in Scotland clued me into a version of Blender (until this evening, I didn’t even know ‘Blender’ existed, just downloaded version 2.80 Win 64, and will install on the morrow), as I want to learn how to create Babylon 5 level animation for several story ideas that I have (I’ve a sci-fi/fantasy/who-dun-it book pub’d on Amazon, which is where I want to start; it involves heavy duty arachnids.), and hopefully after a couple years, may have results that are marketable.

I’ve also a few story lines which involve Saurians, so your SPLENDIDLY rendered ‘scaly type’ really appealed to me! Your hard work gave AMAZING results that are quite satisfying! Thank you for taking the time to make such an tantalizing ‘alive’ critter for all of us to enjoy! Cheers from the Oil Patch in Central WY, USA

2 Likes

Hey ! Ohhh sorry I did see you message ! Nooooo I apologies it’s been a long Time since I came here.

Thanks you for the note and encouragement that you gave me ! I’m honored and appreciate it.
Hope your project Will Côme to Life and get to the end ! Good creation man !