Inspired by Dune

Hi everyone!

This project was a short break in my Unreal learning process which is painful for me (I thought it will be easier since I used Unity for a long time :smiley: ). I simply wanted something that exist and not a never ending project :smiley: I loved both Dune movies so I made a desktop background inspired by them.
I didn’t want to spend a lot of time modelling humans and wehicles so this time I cheated a little. The warriors and the ornithopter are low poly meshes and I used screenshots from the movie for texture projection. (I used blender and affinity photo)
Anyway, I thought I’d upload it maybe some of you will like it.

Artsation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/WBLEYN?notification_id=6051014538

11 Likes

Nice work on the sand material.

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank very much!

1 Like