Interactive Web 3d

Here is a 3d web interactive demo that I created for a potential client a couple of months ago. As usual, the client backed off and screwed me over again. If anybody wants to outsource some work to a poor starving college student please contact me. You’ll need java to view the page. Just click on the pieces for more information, or click and drag around with mouse buttons. It’s actually pretty cool if you ask me.
http://students.uta.edu/mx/mxt6823/project/project.html

That is awesome. How did you do it? I always wanted to know how to do that. :stuck_out_tongue:

That is awesome.

Sometimes I hate that I’m so observant, but isn’t it supposed to rotate clockwise to tighten? I’m from the US and I know we do things backwards sometimes compared to other countries.

:slight_smile: “That sux that you got screwd over.I hope you can find some food lol.”

That is awesome. How did you do it? I always wanted to know how to do that.

He used WireFusion.

Is wire fusion open source?

Yes, I used wirefusion, no it isn’t open source. I’m from the U.S. and I know it’s screwing in backwards, but there were A LOT of conversions and somewhere in the process it was reversed. Oh well.

wow, nice i like it. I must do the same :smiley:

How much does it cost?

Well, there was a free trial version when I did this (note the annoying 5 second countdown), but I remember the the commercial versions ranged from 100 for an educational version to 1000 U.S. Dollars for the “enterprise” edition. Too much if you ask me. I think software like that should be free if you’re just using it for personal websites and such.