Interieur Renders

Hi Everyone,

our team at edelVIZ has created these interior images of a housing complex in Germany. We created the environment from scratch and modeled the house according to the architectural drawings.

Blender 3.6 LTS +Cycles+Flamenco for everything else, Blenderkit, 3D Shaker assets, Geoscatter, Nuke/Photoshop and Resolve for post processing.

Hope you like our work and looking for any feedback you might have!

Cheers,
Jonathan

14 Likes

The smoke over the coffee seems too much for me. It also has no business drawing viewer’s attention in my opinion.

I am not a big fan of stuff lying around on the floor, like the pillows or the wooden horse. If one wanted to be playful and have elements out of order, those elements should be really shocking, impressive and fancy in my opinion since that’s where the viewer’s attention is probably going to go. If they are just random every day things, then that will be sort of a disappointment in my opinion and will not add value to the visual.

Specular on the floor seems very strong as well.

You could have added a gobo to cast some tree shadows as well in the sunny parts. That could make it more interesting.

Also there is no artificial lighting at all on the ceiling.

The lights in the bathroom have fog cones… There is no fog in the room(and there probably shouldn’t be) and also its shape does not match the light we see hitting the walls. The intensity is also noticeably wrong - artificial lighting would not be so dramatically strong compared to the light coming from the window. I know it’s sometimes OK to exaggerate, but this seems like 20 times too strong, instead of 2-3 times exaggeration.

1 Like

Thanks for your Feedback @MartinZ - I’ll have a careful look at it tomorrow. There are some things I immediately agree with, others I disagree with and some things to think about.
But thank you so much for taking the time to formulate all your inputs. It is really helpful.

This is an additional image that we have just completed for the same project.

Hope you guys like it!

2 Likes

The last one I like the best! It has a better composition and also is more balanced than the rest!

1 Like

Is that supposed to be Poliform Mad Queen armchair? If it is, the model just doesn’t look right for some reason.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much @bartv!

1 Like