Interior design question

(Pottsie) #1


What are these specific parts of shelves and tables(center islands) called? This seems like something plainly obvious everyone (except me) would know. I’m trying to find some models off Blendswap but I have no idea how to search for them. Any interior design pros out there?

**Of course, on the 2nd picture, this is easy enough to quickly model. But suppose I still needed to find a pre-made object…

(Pottsie) #2

I should research more before posting. Anyway, “corbel” is the thing I’m looking for.

(finalbarrage) #3

btw, we’re not all architectural geniuses :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways, let us know if you need help modelling them.