Interior render

13 Likes

I really like it, but I just feel like the unfinished wood of the house doesn’t give it a modern feel like the rest of the house, but you did a great job on the texturing, of it, and everything else, it just doesn’t quite fit the scene :wink:

1 Like

Thank you soo much for the feedback. What do you suggest I do, I mean if you know maybe a wood that I should use or should I change the wooden floor, I’d be glad to know that

1 Like

I like the floor, just not the ceiling, because I feel the unfinished wood look doesn’t work with the house, I would suggest you try to do something like this:
modern wood texture Stock Photo | Adobe Stock
it can also be a little darker like this:

or you can just look up modern-wood finishes and see what you like.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

I absolutely love the floors as-is, and disagree about it “not fitting”.

It is kind of weird that there is no floorboard, but that’s an aesthetic that isn’t wrong either. You should fix those dining chairs not to be floating above the floor, though.

2 Likes

Oh no, I was talking about the ceiling, it looks like unfinished wood.

1 Like

Ah, yes, that does kind of look like particle board. I initially thought it was supposed to just be a kind of popcorn stucco, but then I saw the knots. I agree that it could be improved. Maybe with a coat of paint? (As it doesn’t appear OP wants to draw especial attention to it, and doing so would unbalance the room, methinks.)

IDK why I thought you were talking about the floor. Sorry!

1 Like

Thank you…

1 Like

Yeah, no prob.