Interior Renovation

here is the grillage so far, its open. so diners may see the food they ordered being cooked…on the right will be the POS or the cashier. The wall lamp thing is actually a insect repellant so i may just have to add it typically for any dining restauirant to ward off insects. im doing some kithcen furnitures so i might as well post some views for C&C.:yes:

Attachments

Everytime i see your renders ,they remind me SWAT 4.There are really some resemblances.

just wanna ask… is AO enabled in your renders? have you tried YAFRAY?
i think the ceiling is too dark… only my opinion. :smiley:

Wow that has come a far way from those original booths.
It’s looking great.

Would you please describe how you have set up the lights and your render settings?

Thanks

HEY JOLLY THANKS

i used area lights and lamps and adjusted the energy levels abit then i just created like light fixture from basic cylinder to give that recessed light impression and to supress the glow a bit to get my desired results…its a trial and error thing…:wink:
while the render settings i just used blender internal…OSA at 8 shadow and ray pressed. didnt touch motion blur or the other buttons, like ive said give it a try and experiment…it will surprise you…

garuhh yes the ceiling needs reworking, i ll come back to it after ive modeled the kitchen equipments…thanks for the crits

JOLLY

u need to tweak the material shader and mirror trans under material panel. get the right amount of specularity so the light glow of lamp or area light is not bright u know…then its trial and error test renders thing between light and material properties, until you fet the desired results,:eek: too technical huh?, you get the hang of it…

Attachments

so this is being build in real life too eey?

yup, soon after all things are fine tuned in it. including color scheme and the wall treatment…

i need to model the common rest room. How will start modelling a water closet? you guy have some ideas? here is the picture…

Attachments

here is a trying hard watercloset model :eek: any suggestions , id had a hard time with curves

Attachments

looks good! you did that with curves? why not just use subsurf? i think it’s easier. the “rectangular thing” seems to show some sharp edges.
how bout like this?

Attachments

wOW! GARUHH

thanks!! yours is even better…:smiley: subsurf from the modifier panel? i used that, and even the set smooth button… my vertices are kinda messy maybe i need to fix them a little…so did you start that tank with a box or other shape? how about the watercloset itself? how will you start it?

thanks! glad to help… i started with a plane, and extruded the edges. put a subsurf modifier (yes its one of the modifiers). the watercloset is the bowl right? :smiley:
i did that one time, and i started with a circle with 8 vertices… did a shape similar to the one below. your bowl looks good! i like yours better than mine.:yes:

Attachments

HEY GARUHH

thanks a bunch! i see you made one yourself. very nice curvature…hey how about a urinal like the one i posted…?how will you start? i would start an ellipse right??:confused:

Attachments

yes i guess i’d start with an ellipse (circle and scaled along one axis). from there extrude edges till you form the desired shape.
i really like your work… are those textures UV mapped?

yup… , uv maps…i browsed a link about metal object properties from the tutorial links and used them for the prep table at hte kitchen… i assume youre in to visualizations too arent you a designer or anything? interior decorator maybe? just a guess…:eyebrowlift:

HEY GUYZ…

can you help me out how to close the inside floor of this urinal? and i get those ugly shapes or shoadows whatever you call them whenever i subsurf and set the smooth button…pls pls pls…:frowning:

Attachments

The ugly shapes are a normals problem. Select all and ctrl+n to recalculate normals outside and everything should be fine.

thanks ORINOCO

it works…but now having this problem, dont know how to approach it…? will you care to give some solution? i might encounter this in the lavatory model so i might as well be ready…thanks in advance…here are the attachment

how do you remove the triangles?

Attachments