Interior Scene

Guys, here’s my last work. Let me know what you think about it!

I’m having some doubts about the camera’s focal length, does the room look too distorted?

Also, I’d like to know what you think about the blurred window and if it looks believable.

Thanks!

the window looks really dirty with the branches up against it. If I were you I would try a new camera angle lower to the ground perhaps. Just have a play because everything feels very stiff at the moment, no nice flowing lines leading the eye

Merge this post with my previous please

Also, where is your focal point meant to be? There is a lot of contrasty spots. Right now my eye goes straight to the dirty window (no offence)

I like the window material. The room does look a bit distorted. I think the bump is too strong for the white painted wood material and something is wrong with the floor material. I can only see the reflection color.

But its a nice image overall!

Nice room. I like the bookshelf.
The wood stairs look a little bit unrealistic: too massive. I think it would be a good idea to use separate planks.
The window itself looks good. But I don’t understand what there is outside. Looks like dirt and mud or a really overexposed picture. You could use two planes: one strong emitting but invisible for the camera and another one less strong for the background.

The floor looks too much reflective but great job overall