So I am trying to do some interior renderings for a project I am working on
I have done the following
- used Archimesh to build a room
- Added in some windows and given the panes a glass material courtest of blendemada
- Set up an HDR of blue sky to act as an external light source
- Created and emissive plane to throw a bit more light into the room
- Added in some models of furniture and added some materials to them (if they didn’t have them already)
My test renders are a bit meh, tbh at this stage I am seeing if a can deliver a viable render to my client. Is there anything to do to make it more photorealistic?
I have considered the following courses of action
> change my render settings, increase samples
> dive into nodes composoting
> render some different layers and do some compositing in photoshop
Can anyone give me any guidance on how to make this look more polished? I don’t really want to spend a lot of time adding modelling and adding in more detail until I know I can get a nice looking render out. Or have I missed the point earlier in the process? tbh I am on about hour 5 of my blender experience so am total nOOb!!