Into Pixels Short Film: Making of Launch

It’s January the time to launching new things! This year I’m planning for a challenge in creating an animated 3D fantasy short film by myself or with help from the blender community, we’ll see what happens :smile:. It’s going to take most the year given I have to balance in other work.

This is my launch video. If it interests you please like or subscribe to it on YouTube
or even get involved. :thinking:

Short synopsis for the film:

Will, a lonely teen from the Australian outback, wakes up in an unknown forest of beasts and magic, with a daunting yet video game centered twist… Will has to use more than just his brains to survive.

First few episodes will be mostly conceptual not a lot of blender. But that said later videos will be mostly blender related :grin:.

Poster will come once the art style is locked in.

2 Likes

your work looks really good and it seems that the idea is very good and fun too! I’m a Blender beginner with some knowledge of the software but not really much experience, would love to know what would be needed to get involved and talk further to you, I’m sure it would be a great experience and maybe help you too!

Hey Thanks for the offer do you have a portfolio of any current works. Just so I can get an idea of where you’re at in the blender journey? What’s your interest areas in Blender? Ie modeling, animation, texturing etc.

Feel free to message me privately if you don’t want to share these details publicly.

1 Like