Introducing XYCLES : The Futuristic Single-Wheel Motorcycle Concept

Hello everyone,

I am thrilled to finally be able to share my own ideas and designs with all of you. This project represents a significant shift in my workflow, and I couldn’t be more excited.

Let’s delve into the details of this project, which focuses on designing an incredibly sleek single-wheel motorcycle. Keeping in mind the growing popularity of electric vehicles, I decided to incorporate an electric motor to add a futuristic touch. Drawing inspiration from the captivating mechanics seen in the Tron movie, I meticulously crafted a movable part that gives the wheel its mesmerizing monowheel design. The ultimate goal was to create a modern aesthetic that effortlessly conveys a sense of speed. Additionally, I introduced vertical stabilizers at the rear, reminiscent of those found on fighter jets. These stabilizers not only enhance the overall balance of the motorcycle but also contribute to its streamlined appearance.

Allow me to introduce you to XYCLE, a name that elegantly combines “X” and “Cycle” to emphasize its monowheel nature and the dynamic rotational motion it possesses.

This concept has come a long way, and I am eager to share more renders of this exceptional work with you all in the near future.

Thank you sincerely for your support and encouragement.

Warm regards,

Amir Mehdi Rezaei

7 Likes

really like it! we stay tuned for more!

1 Like

Thank My friend I drop new shoot’s very soon

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

THANK you bart

1 Like