iPod nano Vs. Creative Zen MicroPhoto

The choice is gonna be tough, the poll is at 14 each ATM.

lol owned

Until a portable audio player supports OGG Vorbis, M4A and FLAC I’m not buying one. FLAC I can go without, but OGG and M4A are a must. I have almost no MP3s in my collection.

lol owned[/quote]

bastard

lol owned[/quote]

bastard[/quote]

LAWL

There.

I broke the tie.

I re-tied it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I re-tied it. :P[/quote]

whoopee!

oh oh. Thread going down quickly me thinks.

It’s been shipped. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I found the case I want. If this doens’t protect my nano, nothing will:

To bad it isn’t out yet. Hopefully it should come out soon though. I may have to buy something temporary untill it is avalible. Looks quite nice though.

Go into a gaming store and buy a couple of PSP screen protectors. Cut to size and you’ve got a pretty good makeshift iPod Nano protector

Just wrap it in cellophane.

It arrived yesterday! All I can say is this thing is awesome! It is the best MP3 player I have ever owned.

I finally got all my music on it. The sound quality is great. I like the Sound check feature that keeps the volume the same for every song.

I ended up using iTunes anyway. Not a bad app, but since I already have 4 total music apps on my computer, I really didn’t want anymore.

The click wheel is very nifty. The back of the case looks great because of the chrome backplate. The only downside to this is it attracts fingerprints like a magnet. But it is pretty easy to clean.

The sceen is beautifle. A lot easier to read than my old Dell was. Plus having color adds a lot as well. I put some pictures on it and the look nice. The Clock, Games, and Screen Lock make nice extras too.

Outside of having to charge through the USB and attracting fingerprints, which can be fixed by buying a case and getting a USB adapter, the nano is perfect!

Thanks for the help guys,

TraceR

Oh yea, I went with the White 2GB model by the way.