is the moon hollow?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/2006/01jan/moon.html

i thought it was an interresting read, up until around the middle of the article and down, where the author seems to throw information out of nowhere in there(and mentions that the moon landings were faked).

i havent looked up any information to validate the article, just thought i would post it here, see what you guys think about it.

The moon is full of helium. That’s how it stays up in the sky like that. So yes, it’s hollow.

The moon landings were fake. I’m sure if you watch footage of Armstrong “landing”, he seems to land where there’s already been footprints or something.

Also there’s something about shadows and the flagpole moving that lend weight to it being a fake.

Gotta put it in perspective, America could not be seen to be “falling” behind, so they manufactured it. Just like with 9/11. All an elaborate show to remind the world who’s the best magician. :smiley:

Naw, you got it all wrong, no one ever went to the moon nor did 9/11 ever happen. It’s all virtual The’re just a 3d model somewhere in a virtual galaxy. Darn good texture and bump map though. We’re just some very advanced Sims game on some 3 eyed Etraterrestrial kid somewhere near Alpha Centauri. We are a computer game guys. We dont exists and never will. What tells us our reality is the true reality? We’re virtual so stop worrying about things that dont exist. sigh

PS: Georges Lucas had heard of this theory…remember…the Death Star…? maybe that’s where they hid it. Heck, I’ve never imagine how they could hide such a thing. You disguise it as a moon. You guys know where the most powerfull weapon is then. I’ll find a way to hack myself to the moon since there’s probably a glitch in the system that will allow me to…remember? its all virtual. Get to the code and you’re god.

I seriously hope you’re joking.

Funny how, when someone like the auther of this article enlightens us about such radical new ‘facts’, there is never any solid scientific evidence. These experts they like to refer to, never has any relevant qualifications, or any at all, but we are suppose to beleive them.
In fact, the bit about the rocket exhaust fumes, is scientifically completely wrong.
If you read the article, you will find quite a few contradictions.
We all know, the moon IS made of cheese!

The moon landings were fake. I’m sure if you watch footage of Armstrong “landing”, he seems to land where there’s already been footprints or something.

Also there’s something about shadows and the flagpole moving that lend weight to it being a fake.

no, the flag was moving because of the motion of the astronoughts
and was kept up using a pole. there were no footprints and the shadows wern’t parralel because of the moon’s surface.

Every argument for a fake moon landing is pathetic, and formulated by 45 year old assholes living in their mothers basements. Men died in the effort to put humanity on the moon I thinks its insulting that people challenge it and say it’s nothing more than a hoax. As for the moon being hollow, I doubt it is, although that would be iteresting, the site doesnt seem very credible. If you want to see a cool movie that kinda relates to this I would check out “The First Men in the Moon” (1964) cool victorian space flight.

I agree :smiley:

No. I’m being relatively serious. I never take everything at face value, and when you look back at archive footage of the events of 9/11 especially, it raises far more questions.

1.) Explosions can be seen on the twin towers moments before aircraft hit them.
2.) You can see floors exploding below the impact point.
3.) The Pentagon was hit at road level by an aeroplane that managed to leave NO debris. It also happened to hit at the least populated and MOST reinforced section of the building whilst not leaving a single mark on the lawn or a single lamp-post. Not to mention the severe lack of any overturned vehicles parked near a jet’s potential jetstream.
4.) Somehow jet fuel brought the towers down by burning them in jet fuel, despite several other buildings of older age somehow being more resistant to stronger fires.

Folk should always question what it is they see on TV, and try to see with more than eyes. :rolleyes:

I’m not getting all anti-american or crap like that. I’m just saying that it’s a dark period in America’s history designed to produce a satisfactory shock to the American psyche, in order to validate and approve various “questionable” moves by the American government with regards to Afghanistan and later, Iraq Part-2.

On the moon topic, I still don’t buy that it happened at that moment. I do acknowledge that folk died in that pursuit, I’m not cold-hearted ya know. But perhaps the price of so many deaths led to a reconsidering of how America viewed the “space race”.

Truth is that most of the time in our lives, we the little people will never ever know what is truth and what is a lie. We are spoonfed TV images and newspapers and are conditioned to believe what they say. It’s manipulation on a grand scale, and designed to make us believe we are living a good, decent, honest life under the thumb of those who know what’s best for us. :rolleyes:

This is true. If you go to http://moon.google.com/ and zoom in real close, you will see the evidence.

Oh yes, PolygoneUK, George Bush is also a myth. He was invented by the oil industry in order to secure the Middle East. He is actually a derivative of Microsoft Bob.

Of course the moon is hollow. I mean, no one is ever going to look at the inside of it, so why would I bother animating that?

Er…

I’ve said too much.

Yeah our goverment some how manage to rig something as complicated as that yet they still cant figure out social security or medicare? sure
this covers every one of your arguements
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

Oh boy, this thread is going no where at light speed. The moon landings were real, anyone who says they were fake needs to graduate from middle school. Seiously…does everything have to be a conspiracy? My grandpa was good friends with one of the men who drove the moon buggy, trust me it was not fake. My grandpa also worked with one of the men who helped design the moon buggy/rover. And the moon is hollow? Maybe its a giant water baloon that an ancient race of giants threw into the sky! I mean the moon does look blue somtimes. Hm, I must return to the flat earth society forums to discuss this further.

I think PolygoneUK is a fabrication of the evil spirit that seeks revenge on blenderartists.org. It is the gost of the former elysiun forum come to haunt all posts with stupid answers. You know how I know? No one but a computer would spell so well and use 1.) and 2.) as bullets. Therefore, it is fabricated.

AND:

If you send this post to 100 people you will become rich and marry the boy/girl of your dreams.

A ha. The race to the moon is real and it happened. It is the combination of people who strived to make America what it is today. (Some of it good, some bad:) )

This is true. Anyone who argues the authenticity of man on the moon should take a good look at the many, many sources of information. If everyone is lying about that, EVERY single organization, every single website, every single NASA enthusiast, then we have a conspiracy bigger then the alleged “Da Vinci Code.”

I’m sorry that I can’t articulate well, I’m just PO’ed that someone would say that something as life changing as Apollo on the moon and 9/11 are, well… what punkfrog said. I had a friend die in the Twin Towers. It wasn’t fake.

3.) The Pentagon was hit at road level by an aeroplane that managed to leave NO debris. It also happened to hit at the least populated and MOST reinforced section of the building whilst not leaving a single mark on the lawn or a single lamp-post. Not to mention the severe lack of any overturned vehicles parked near a jet’s potential jetstream.

Go here:
http://www.wtc-terrorattack.com/pentagon_crash09.jpg

~Jace

Did I say 9/11 was fake? Did I say the moon landing we saw was fake?

No.

What we saw is what we were shown. That’s what I’m saying. I am not evil, and believe me, I watched 9/11 unfold on telly and felt physically sick watching it unfold. :frowning:

In the case of the moon landing, it would be physically and financially easier to fake footage of a man landing on the moon, than to actually do it. Especially when at that time the russians were in the race too.

I think people are getting what I’m saying all wrong, which is fine. We all have opinions and beliefs. Some accept what they see, some ask questions, and some like conspiracy theories.

Truth rarely presents itself when lots of power is at stake.

I’m not out to make enemies or ruffle feathers. Folk are entitled to say what they like, that’s freedom of speech.

It is interesting though, that most of the replies that aren’t happy with my comments, come from Americans. Looks like the effect of 9/11 is still strong in the American mindset. So strong that even outsiders speaking of possible conspiracies are immediately set upon. I mean, if I’d said that kinda stuff IN America, I’d be carted away off to a holding cell in Cuba for committing treason and being unpatriotic. :rolleyes:

Peace. :smiley:

Let’s not get into that debate again. The moon landing and 911 conspiracy threads have already been hotly debated for a long time.

PunkFrog>> thanks for the link though

Love the google moon cheese :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the google moon thing! Zoom all the way in… cheese…

In a way though, Polygone, you are right. Sorry for blasting.

~Jace

And what about the feeble leaps of the astronauts off the Moon’s surface—were their spacesuits and backpacks really so heavy?

No, they were probably just uncomfortable.

The covert government have long since sent ‘astronauts’ into outer space in antigravity spacecrafts. They apparently had the so-called cosmospheres about 40 years ago, some larger than the old and massive dirigibles. They seized the antigravity research data from the Nazis, and have since then reverse-engineered captured spacecrafts and negotiated deals with aliens involving antigravity technologies.

No comment.

Furthermore, a study of rock samples reveal an age of 5.3 billion years, and that not only is the Moon older than the Earth, estimated to be about 4.6 billion years, but that it is older than the solar system (and by theoretical standards as old as the universe).

First off, the age of the earth is still disputed, and second the universe and solar system are MUCH older than that.

Was the space programme cut because further encounters with UFOs might blow the government cover-up? Even more important than this, allowing the public to increase their confront and interest in the subject of extraterrestrials would eventually lead to a worldwide awakening of the human race’s true heritage, the causes of our downfall, the falsification of our history, and ultimately the disclosure and eradication of the control mechanism.

Riiiiight.

This is just horseshit and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it on the Onion. Anyone who takes this seriously is either in middle school or should be.

LOL! Nice one google! :smiley: