ISO Character Artist to Recreate XPS Model in Blender

Hi!

I am an individual who is just learning Blender. I have an XPS model that I imported that I would like to use in Blender for posing and possibly animations one day (when I learn how). The model is a male character from a video game that I intend to use for fan art, and it may or may not be NSFW.

The model has issues beyond my knowledge of how to fix (seams in the mesh, cannot be rigged, missing anatomy, etc.). In simplest terms, I am interested in commissioning someone with experience to fix the model for me in Blender. By “fix” I mean that I would like the model to have a complete, single mesh and armature/face bones for posing and facial expressions. Since he is also missing some anatomy and may be used for NSFW purposes, he would also need genitalia created for him. He does not need clothes.

If it is impossible to do this with the file I have, I am open to commissioning a new Blender model to be created, as long as it looks exactly like the video game character.

Here is the file I am currently working on for reference.

1. What is the type of project?
    3D Character modeling project.

2. Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
    Individual.

3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc.
    I am looking for someone whose experience includes modeling characters in Blender, especially if they’ve made 3D models in Blender based on video game characters before.

4. What is the deadline?
    Negotiable, within 30 days ideally.

5. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers
    I expect a 3D Blender model that looks exactly like this character.

6. What is the budget? This is not obligatory, but it helps a little information, like whether this is for entry level or veteran designer.
    I am open to discussing pricing based on the materials and time needed. Please take a look at the file if you can to see what work needs to be done and we can go from there.

If you are interested, please reply/direct message me here. Thanks!

3 Likes

Edit: I should also note that the NSFW content will be gay. Genitalia includes all parts (penis/anus). Please be patient with direct message replies, as I am limited to the amount of messages I can respond to in one day as a new user. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.