Isometric Bed Room

Hi, everyone! This is my debut post on Blender Artist, and I’m thrilled to be part of this community! This project marks my first solo endeavor, and as I delve into the world of Blender, I’m eager to receive constructive feedback.

Please feel free to share your thoughts or offer any tips to help me improve.

Can’t wait to hear from you! Happy Blending!

36 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much !!!

1 Like

Welcome to BA! :confetti_ball:

Looks very cute, and I especially like the duvet – whatever you’re doing to learn Blender seems to be working for you!

Thank you for your comment. I can’t take credit for the duvet though since I have used a material from BlenderKit. I will keep learning ! Thanks again.

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

I can’t believe my work is on the feature row next to all these great artworks ! Thanks again

1 Like

Wow! Amazing work!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Like a miniature house?

1 Like

This… THIS is your debut? AMAZING! It’s all so cute SO MANY TINY LITTLE ITEMS I love it so much, and the details on all of them as well, you nailed the needed amount of detail, and the needed curves and sharp edges perfectly. The image of you making the project on the computer ON your computer is adorable, welcome to the community!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your warm comment. It means a lot to me ! I did not expect so many appreciation. It’s a big motivation for me. I am watching as many tutorials that I can so I get a good understanding of the proper workflow. Feel free to give me any advices or criticism to make me improve.

Thanks again! Have a great day

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Presenting the “Behind the Scenes” article for this marvellous artwork!

Feel free to explore the article written by the artist himself. It guides you through the detailed process of creating the artwork and provides valuable insights into isometric-designing in Blender.

Regards,
Alina Khan
Editor at Blender Nation | LinkedIn

2 Likes

Thank you Alina again for this opportunity !

1 Like