Isometric Ramen Shop Concept

Hi there, I recently started creating Isometric art in Blender. Here’s one of my model which is a Ramen shop on a small piece of land surrounded by water.

This was my original Concept but I thought it was too much. So I turned the model into a night scene so my effort on creating those lanterns will not be in vain.

So I ended up with this model instead. The model has so much detail that if you go inside the house you will still see detailed and textured stuff like chopsticks and kitchen utensils. I will upload more shots and of course the timelapse and commentary on how I created this scene.

Thank you for the future likers and support. What a great community this is.

FB : bit.ly/3JQFLCl
Artstation : bit.ly/3x3BEv9
Tiktok : @3Dramen
YT: 3DRamenArt
Insta: 3DRamen

47 Likes

Nice I really like the lighting and composition used in the scenes. I think you should make the plants a little bit transparent so the light goes through them they are a bit too solid. Question did you model everything in this image yourself.

1 Like

I did except for the trees where i used scatter 5. Didn’t spend a lot of time detailing the surface tho as i needed to put out content as fast as i can :grin:. Noted on the transparency. Thank you so much! I have the timelapse in my youtube channel.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you so much!! :pray: :pray:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I love it, really great job

1 Like

Thank you so much! <3