Issue when sculpting at different zoom levels

I’m having an issue where the farther zoomed out from the mesh I am in the viewport, the more the sculpting stroke seems to snap to some grid or does not distribute the dots in a smooth line. Dyntopo is off, multires modifier is on and at 4 subdivs on a moderately dense mesh, object is about 5x5x7 meters with all transforms applied, using Space stroke mode although this issue affects other modes as well, currently spacing is set to 2% and spacing distance is set to View (tried setting it to Scene, but wasn’t able to draw strokes at all beyond single dots.)

What settings can I change to allow me to sculpt with smooth strokes while being able to view the entirety of my mesh?

Did you set Spacing sensible to tablet pressure, without noticing ?

Well, I’m not quite sure what changed, but I created a second object to do further testing and when using the Scene spacing mode, I was able to get a consistent stroke, unlike previously when I was only able to mark a single dot on the mesh in this post. Since those results were promising, I tried sculpting on the original mesh, and whaddaya know it actually sculpts smoothly and follows my pen cursor.

I do not know what changed or what setting I tweaked to get this result. I guess I’m just glad Blender is behaving again :confused: