Issue with Blender menus blurring as I move about the 3D environment.

I have an HD Radeon 7770 Series video card and can run programs such as 3DStudio Max, Maya, Unity, etc. without any issue at all. However, Blender is another story. I find that the menus and interface system becomes blurred every time I move around and the only thing that will revert it back to being clear is clicking once on an area near the menu that has blurred. I downloaded and installed the newest drivers available to me so I am unsure as to what is going on.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Can you show a screenshot (or photo?) of the blurry bits? I’ve never seen it before, but I’ve never had anything other than nvidia either.
Sounds like an anti-aliasing setting in your GPU properties is getting confused.

Here is the

screenshot.

Update to the latest graphics card drivers for your card
In User Preferences / System try changing to another window draw method setting

Thanks Richard - I changed it from Automatic to Full and that seemed to do the trick.

Honestly? Seriously? They really really realllly thought that would be a widely used feature? Most people are not that nosy,isabel marant, but the normal non flamboyant reliable weather app, like most americans,air max tn requin, I can use. The Weather Channel provides a national whtaeer forecast,new balance pas cher, . Weather Information for the Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey Area. Measure the width of the line you have just created. With your ruler, create lines approximately 3cm wide this number can change depending on the width of your shirt. Use your length as a guide to determine how wide your strands must be. “It took a turn for the worse during the financial crisis,” he said in an interview. His estimated wealth fell dramatically between 2004 and 2010,air max pas cher, the year he filed for bankruptcy,miamidadearts, citing debts that range between $1.4 million and $5.9 million, the largest owed to Wells Fargo. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico, gather in Atlantic City to vie for the Miss America 2014 title. Be patient,Home, and apply yourself with diligence and you can expect to see results in no time. For common people it is not an easy task to shift their belongings successfully from one place to another. There are many risk associated with it and peo . In this time of political tension and turmoil not only between,nike blazer pas cher, but within our political parties may your Spirit move like the wind and give us a fresh vision of what can be,http://www.red-raspberry.org/raspinfo/behealthy.asp, so that we do not repeat old, tired,nike blazer soldes, and destructive cycles of what has been. May the wisdom and ways of Jesus, upon whom your Spirit descended like a dove, guide us now to a wise and responsible role as good neighbors in our world. Amen… Construct visualization situation Pudding rounded out the cork three spots.You can notice more details of the competition all about at Tech In Asia.Headline image via Apostolos Mastoris / Shutterstock, image from Startup Arena Singapore 2013 via Tech In AsiaSupra Justin Bieber New York Shopping In The Big AppleMohammad and fellow students Mohammad Ajmal,Website, Danial Ahmad and Mohammad Ateeq developed a new device with these materials. For example, if they are installed in shoes, they could charge an electronic device such as a mobile phone. When you are visiting Melbourne for the first time,http://www.whalewatch.org/m_news_whaling.htm, you don’t have to worry about staying in a hotel if you don’t want to.Dances moreover dazzling will most likely possibly be a massive portion of the prom holiday plans. This could very well be one of the best games of the entire NFL season. The San Francisco 49ers knocked off the New Orleans Saints in the playoffs two years ago, and with the rise of mobile young quarterback Colin Kaepernick advanced all the way to the Super Bowl last year. These two teams traditionally play each other closely,adidas jeremy scott chaussure, and their game plans provide an intriguing match of styles. ???: Add muddled cucumber and basil at the opportune moment " Rinzler says. most determined women I have ever met There’s an odd parallel here with the story of J.