Italy - Croatia

Still 0-0 after 45’

:-? :-? :-?

Stefano

Great game so far. I don’t think both teams will be able to continue that pace in the second half though.

Tonights observation — The Croatia coach is developing a facial tick!

Good luck S68

:smiley: 1-0 by Vieri at 55’ :smiley:

Stefano

75th minute.

“OH NO!”

2-1
AAAHRRGHH!!!
:x

http://www.selleri.org/Blender/img/desperate.gif http://www.selleri.org/Blender/img/desperate.gif http://www.selleri.org/Blender/img/desperate.gif

Stefano

Controversy anyone?

Are you kidding???

2 regular gols canceled,

Only one yellow card instead of the two reds Croatia deserved…

That other message on this board quoting Ton

/me goes commiting suicide

Stefano

Come on Stefano, nothing is lost (well, beside the game vs. Croatia). On more game to go, Italy just have to beat SouthAfrica.

italy have nothing to worry about. france and argentina could well be in serious trouble (france already are) and heading home very soon.

I loved this match! Viva Croatia!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

You lucky guys! You can actually watch the games!
I am couped up in a film/blender project, so I cannot watch my favourite sport on TV. But then again, the result of this project will last longer than the World Cup.

Keep up updating some of the result, I’ll make Elysiun my no. 1 source on WC results :slight_smile:

:smiley:

If that comment was directed at me, then yes, I was kidding.

YOU GUYS GOT HOSED! That last goal being disallowed was scandalous.

You were also unlucky. Croatia’s 2nd goal: Come on, the guy was falling down, completely miss hit it (look at the backspin) and it STILL arched over Buffon. Totti’s set piece: Beautiful! Froze the keeper, hit the post and bounced behind the goalie across the face of the goal. The replay showed him taking a swipe at it and missing. Probably a good thing he did miss, if he had touched it it would likely have gone in.

Too bad I can’t get translated Italian newspapers here. I would love to see how this one plays out in the press. :smiley:

/me thinks Silvio B. declares war on Denmark and England
Amazing good game and amzing bad ref.

Korea - USA 1-1
That last game vs. Poland is going to be a all or nothing for the USA, yay.

I missed the game. It was a tie? That is just fine with me.

Actually, having seen the game — we suck!

We played like we hadn’t eaten in two days.

:x :x :x :x

That’s the right way to become WC :wink:

Latest News: France is out, they lost 2-0 vs. Denmark! No goal in the whole tournament, even with Zidane.

I don’t know about that. I hope we play better against the Poles 'cus they don’t have anything to lose and might want to make a point.

I don’t envy the Portuguese. Those Korean fans were pretty intense, well organized, and seemed capable of intimidating the referee. Not as bad as playing Costa Rica though, they throw batteries and dog shit at you there. Plus, the stands are literally on the touchline and the field is at around 3000m altitude. Not fun!

Looks like it’s going to be you and the Irish from your group. Good luck to you both.

Hooorrrrraaayyyy!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Cameroon - Germany 0 - 2
Great save by Oli the Goalie and Headbanger Miro Klose made his 5th goal in the tournament and asissted (amazing!!) for the first goal by Bode. Oh, the ref was very resolute, 14 yellow and 2 Yellow/red cards. The Irish won, so Cameroon is out, sorry Cameroon.
The teams in the 2nd round so far: Brazil, Spain, Denmark, Senegal, Ireland, Germany.

Looks like it’s going to be you and the Irish from your group. Good luck to you both.

Thanks a lot!

I hope we play better against the Poles 'cus they don’t have anything to lose and might want to make a point.

Ahh, come on, that’s no Mission Impossible. But Portugal vs Korea seems like a very interssting match now.